Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Page 192 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Pop 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Dec 6, 2017.

1. I’m in London that day for work and have the following day off and honestly I’m so fucking excited for this!

2. She's performing at Wembley on the following Friday & Saturday

CarlysAngel likes this.
  3. Right, i missed out on the fucking Number 1 Angel show, I missed out on the fucking Jeppo Islington show, Friday GET OUT OF MY WAY. My refresh button is ready.

Jacques and lushLuck like this.
  4. Finally. A fucking London date! Just watch these sell out as soon as I click buy now.

5. Hello I'm a dumb American who's planning on being in Paris during the show and I need some advice on how I get tickets. If someone could PM me that would be great xx.

Rem likes this.
  6. "Guys! Welcome to the stage! Rita Oraaaaaaaa!"

7. Annoyingly this is on the same day as MNEK's show in London, for which I already have tickets.

8. I was hoping for a Manchester show with her being here a couple of nights...

LoveSoSoft and bazayer like this.
  9. If the sale is online I don't think it matters where you are buying the tickets.

Wishlight and sexercise like this.
  10. Don’t joke about that.gif

11. I've signed up to be alerted on the French Ticketmaster website dddd. It says a presale is happening sometime tomorrow? I think it's supposed to be kicking off at like... 4am my time so we'll see how this goes.

slaybellz likes this.
  12. Actually, where are the tickets being sold? I can’t find any info on ticketmaster

I remember the LA and NYC ones being sold on eventbrite (?) or something similar

13. SeeTickets for London. Last mixtape show there was a presale on Dice. I got my tickets last time from the list but I believe my friend got hers on Gigs and Tours so I would check that out...I’ll ask her and double check that was the site

papatrick and Aidan like this.
  14. Thank you!

15. If you’re in Paris

If you’re in London

If you’re in label hell

Bounce bounce

16. Is this just for the french date?
    Could you possibly provide a link to where it talks about a presale?

17. If your name is No Angel

If your name is Taxi

If your name is Bounce

Bounce Bounce

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  19. I'm pretty sure it's just for Paris because it's from the French Ticketmaster website here. It says there's a presale from 10AM-4PM local time if you have an account.

20. It's weird cause new Paris date venue holds 500 while the one I went to last year was at a 550 venue. THOUGH that only sold out weeks after going on sale. So you'll be fine @sexercise

sexercise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.