Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Page 224 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Pop 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Dec 6, 2017.

1. I screamt. She is not having it. (And honestly, after the last year or so, you go girl)

lushLuck, Jwentz and Ferk like this.
  2. Scream because I backspaced a post the other day about how one of the drops would just be some photos of her partying ddddd

We ken Charles.

3. I mean she said "it's not" coming. That seems pretty clear to me ddd.

4. I just hate that she performs such great unreleased songs live and then gets salty when people ask her when such songs are getting released.

Like, it's not okay that some of her stans start harrassing her about the tracks, but it's also annoying for her to perform music that won't ever see the light of day.

"Stop performing tracks from your hard drive" challenge. Do that challenge, Charles.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  5. [​IMG]

Is she trying to give us a false hope again?

6. [insert_obligatory_FROOT_joke_here]

7. Binch. I meant a release date! RIP to all the glorious bops that we'll never get in HQ.

ohaimanabu, dewzero, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  8. Had we not had an avalanche of leaks and two albums of content last year I'd be inclined to agree with the bitterness, and I can understand the frustration with her premiering songs live with no intention of putting them out to an extent, but at this point I'm a bit over the complaints about unreleased material. If we're meant to get it, we'll get it when it comes. I don't blame her for getting annoyed, especially after her stans hacked her damn Google Drive and still constantly whine in her Instagram comments.

9. I thought this was the forum acting up again... ddd

10. I didn't want to know when it first appeared like a month ago or so, but I gave in the following day and wig.

HappyBirthday, lushLuck and Ferk like this.
  11. Well, the HQ version of 'Sweetest Drug' by DJ Mustard leaked

12. I tried to think of the 3 least exciting giveaways and Charli beat me dddd

Lander, PEARL, lushLuck and 8 others like this.
  13. *Lady Gaga voice*
    Herrrrrrre we gooooooo

Sam de Jour, Ferk, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  14. It's cute, kinda 2008 though, but I like it.

15. Sweetest Drug is the closest Charli can get to being dull.

16. When it comes to Charli BasiCX moments, Teenage Kicks >>>

Ferk likes this.
  17. I wonder if the 5 In The Morning stems count as "exclusive music/remixes"?

18. I quite like that one. A lot of the older leaked stuff is terrible though. I think I only listened to Dinosaur Sex once.

Andy French likes this.
  19. @charli_xcx tell me I’m pretty

20. Of all the recent Charli songs, of course 5 in the morning is the only one to get an actual video treatment.
    A23783EE-A381-4300-AFC9-C640BF74645B.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.