Charli XCX - Pop 2 | Page 352 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Pop 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lander, Dec 6, 2017.

1. And the money! Office Depot out here making money off RCA's tomfoolery.

2. I'm always impressed (and slightly horrified..?) by the sheer lengths some fans go to with things like this. Like it's one thing to quickly throw together a new cover in photoshop, but actually creating a whole physical product?

3. The devil may be working hard, but Charli stans are working harder!

4. This is why the leakers won't leak Taxi.

5. Them doing all that but making the titles in the booklet be justified when it clearly looks bad is bothering me.

6. Imagine if Taxi finally leaks. The chase would be over. What would I do with my life after hearing it in full HQ?

Wait till Out of Control from Lady Gaga leaks

7. The irony of it all is that we'd all probably forget about it after a week.

Joe., Laurence, Ferk and 3 others like this.
  8. People have too much time on their hands

Can anyone make out the track list?

9. Has she said anything about everything leaking... again?

10. My poor wig never stands a chance whenever I put Delicious on blast. The final chorus breakdown sends me into a frenzy everytime.

11. I mean when I was 14 I would recreate my own Smash Hits magazine form scratch using whatever I found at home (Madonna reviews were always 10/10) so I am guessing things are even worse / easier now?

Riiiiiiiii, He, Artangel and 6 others like this.
  12. Yes but you also didn’t have the distractions of the internet etc. in the 50s.

13. oMg sO SaSssY

14. I genuinely, truly detest this.

15. Honestly if you're gonna do something like that why not go all the way and press a damn vinyl? I've seen a guy here do it for one of his obscure faves ddd.

Jacques likes this.
  16. It's done so well I can't hate it. Live your fantasy, stans!

I wonder how Charli feels about that.

17. Ily Zaddy

nikkysan, Subspace88 and Vasilios like this.
  18. It’s way more expensive to press a one off vinyl record, and there are also certain rules about audio quality you need to abide by. I’m almost certain none of the Charli leaks would pass any quality test.

Getting a CD made is pretty cheap and can even be done at home if you have the right equipment, which this person probably does, since they have several albums that they’ve made like this.

nikkysan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.