Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album) | Page 100 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Mow the Lawn is already the best song on the album.

2. OH MY GOD. I've been tweeting and messaging Charli on Tumblr for months telling her to put Light It Up on the album. THANK YOU QUEEN.

3. It is kind of hilarious though. This album is going to be amazing, but the tracklist looks like the follow up to 14.

4. 'Hey Molly!' is about ecstasy, right?

5. Tidy Pussy Poppin' jam alert!

6. MDanilaChinchiNA

7. The tracklist looks like a complete mess. It's going to be Break The Rules x12, isn't it?

8. I´m looking forward, Tinashe and Charli can slay my ocotober.

9. I do wish her idea of rock-tinged sugary pop was more like Sky's "My Molly".

10. I'm fully prepared for this to be the most underwhelming second album in years.

11. These titles only made me wait this album more. I need to buy it ASAP.
    I just need a physical copy. I don't do iTunes, cause I prefer Spotify. To buy the CD, I'm super old school and buy the cd itself.

12. I'm glad Light It Up made the tracklist. I hope it's full-on yé-yé-inspired, rather than Lily Allen. It'll probably be both.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I don't trust this track list...

14. I'm fascinated as to how "mow the lawn" will be incorporated into a chorus.

15. I don't wanna go to school, I just wanna mow the lawn~

16. RJF

RJF

You joke, but considering the maturity of her recent stuff, it's probably some brat-pop, "Ugh, MOM. I don't WANNA do my chores." mess.

17. This is how it plays in my head right now, to be honest.

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Maybe Mow The Lawn is like her Jenny From The Block - she might be famous and at award events with Katy Perry, but she still mows the lawn

19. Island

Island Staff Member

She's too cool for school. Let's be real.

20. For all you know, Mow the Lawn could be the next Stay Away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.