Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album) | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. If Charli was going to put a cover on the album it'd probably be either Bow Wow Wow, Siouxsie Sioux or Spice Girls. I doubt it'd be of a chilled out Folk band

2. I don't believe you.

3. Watch Charlotte sneak in a Donovan cover.

4. not going to say where I found this picture... or i'm going to get wiped outta this page..

5. What other albums do you like?

6. If you want me to mow the lawn
    Smooth as the day that I was born
    Then baby first you gotta shave your balls
    Cuz we are equal, one and all.

It's a feminist anthem obvs.

7. I've only just realised that the bus driver in Break the Rules is Otto Mann.

8. the best thing in the music video

9. FUCK YOU. SUCKER.

It's bratty, but really intelligent in going about it. Full of hooks. It's what Icona Pop's album should have been.

10. RJF

RJF

This sounds like a nightmare, but we'll see.

11. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

We all knew the album was going in the Icona Pop direction.

I like half their album I guess, so maybe this will work. I really don't care for Break The Rules.

Boom Clap and SuperLove both could have been on True Romance so there's hope for these sessions.

12. I prefer Boom Clap over Break the rules... the latter is too immature for my liking.

13. Boom Clap is definitely the better song.

14. I find myself singing Break the Rules but I still haven't downloaded it. Boom Clap is most definitely superior.

15. Push back? Pull forward?

[​IMG]

16. Annoying...

17. Guys, I’m moving the release of Sucker back to December 16th in the US and January 26th in the UK & Europe. ‘Boom Clap’ is still getting so much love all over the world, which is crazy, and it just makes sense, so I have proper time to focus on the album launch. The support I’ve received this year has been mind-blowing. As you know, I’ll also be supporting Katy Perry on her European arena tour in February! I totally can’t wait to see you all, Angels. I promise it’ll be worth the wait

DAAMI_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY

18. Why push the album back when Boom Clap will be forgotten by then?

19. Dag

Dag

Are they really going to wait until she has another hit on her hands? She has scored two top ten hits this summer. Granted, one of them isn't on the album, but she has momentum right now and they'd be dumb not to release the album on the back of it.

These pushbacks never work out, I don't know why they keep trying it.

20. This is super annoying. And a release gap of over a month between the usa and europe makes it even worse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.