Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album) | Page 234 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. I can't wait.

2. Vroom Vroom and Girls Night Out are both so good. I need them now, please.

3. Girls' Night Out is as phenomenal as the other PC Music produced songs we've heard, I'll absolutely cry my eyes out if we never get them.

Xanax likes this.
  4. We should start a petition

5. Island

Island Staff Member

Charli should resurrect Uffie and both of them should work on SOPHIE tracks together.

Andy French, Noir, Lander and 2 others like this.
  6. Girls' Night Out is like the perfect, gay 90's banger. I just realized it's giving me Holiday / Celebration slights so no wonder I'm properly excited for it. Early freestyle leanings with lush synths and her vocals... Drop everyone and just give me SOPHIE x's 12 for the album.

Oh god, just now listening to Vroom Vroom (brilliant title) and that's 2/2. Please tell me we're getting her album later this year???????

7. Girls' Night Out sounds like Uffie does Tom Tom Club (which actually happened, but it was not as exciting as this is). Mow That Lawn sounds massive. And surprisingly poppy.

I'm ridiculously excited.

Euphoria, Andy French and Island like this.
  8. This SOPHIE stuff is a guilty pleasure. But I'm so sad "Mow the lawn" was never released.

9. Amazing.

10. Island

Island Staff Member

I'm ready for her 'MCs Can Kiss'.

11. RJF

RJF

It's nice that Charli has found an instrumental as annoying as her, at least.

HeartSwells likes this.
  12. I honestly don't know what you all hear in that.

RJF likes this.
  13. I listened to this low quality video clip for once and didn't really feel anything special.
    Now this has been haunting me for 2 days, so I listened to it again and I think it may do "Barbie Girl" all over again. I think it's gonna be huge.

I would be happy if she got famous with something so freaky. Boom Clap was too mainstream, but if she got another huge hit like "Girls Night Out" It'd be f*cking hilarious.

Jersey likes this.
  14. Just heard Break the Rules on a Hardee's/Carl's Jr. commercial. Nothing more punk than a double cheeseburger.

Mr.Arroz and Andy French like this.
  15. Break the stools.

Andy French likes this.
  16. I just hope she releases the stuff before the whole pc-music trend has gotten old

17. Ideally, the new album would be 50% t.A.T.u. / 50% Aqua.

tylerc and Mr Blonde like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm still enjoying Sucker, I don't need a new album just yet.

Sam likes this.
  19. It's also in the "Goosebumps" movie trailer. Despite it not being a hit, "Break The Rules" has been in countless ads at this point.

Also, I can't escape the L'Oreal commercials with "Boom Clap" these days.

Charli really have become an endorsement/advert queen.

20. Does anyone know where can I listen to Girls' Night Out? The previously posted clip has been deleted and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.