Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album) | Page 239 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Receipt yourself please.

2. strangekin likes this.
  3. She put her on the Hunger Games thing though so who knows.

lushLuck and Island like this.
  4. Lorde was about five years old when she posted that. Of course she's grown up and realized that glittery pop music is amazing.

And that takes us to:

https://twitter.com/lordemusic/status/614281820641759232

Lorde is cool.

Vasilios and strangekin like this.
  5. And her newfound Carly Rae stanning. Thanks for seeing the light Lorde!

6. This too:

http://lordemusic.tumblr.com/post/118236842456/hey-you-guys-i-know-its-been-a-minute-since-i

But enough about Lorde where is Vroom Vroom Charlotte. WHERE.

7. That's lovely!

Now I'm still craving that Girls Night Out. I can't even find the teaser anywhere at this point.

Jersey likes this.
  8. I love that no matter how her image changes plaid skirts remain a staple.

Jersey and lushLuck like this.
  9. Vroom Vroom now please.

10. I can't remember how exactly Girls' Night Out went. I just remember it being absolutely brilliant.

Make It Right, Vroom Vroom and Throw It Up are constantly bouncing around inmy head. I wish I hadn't played the snippets more than once.

11. Hopefully they forgot to bring any helium to the studio when she recorded with the PC Music people.

Island likes this.
  12. Have you not heard the live snippets? There was definitely helium involved, but not too much.

Island likes this.
  13. NO BOYS NO BOYS.

IT'S A GIRLS NIGHT OUT.

14. I kinda thought her tour with The Bleachers being cut short may have had to do with pressure to finish new music.

15. I don't think Charli can afford to take a break. She wasn't massive, but people know her and she'll fade away if she doesn't put something out soon.

Island likes this.
  16. She couldn't keep it together at my Bleachers show, kept crying. I think she's in a bad place right now.

Island likes this.
  17. So Over You had so much potential. I'll never forgive her.

Island likes this.
  18. Island

Island Staff Member

'So Over You' is amazing. It could've been the perfect follow up to 'Boom Clap'.

19. The only true greatest follow up to "Boom Clap" would have been "Breaking Up".

Jwentz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.