Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album) | Page 241 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Giving me Lady Miss Kier meets Amy Winehouse on an acid trip.

RHOPJ and Andy French like this.
  2. All those mini booze bottles. Ke$ha lives.

privateinpublic likes this.
  3. Island

Island Staff Member

Uffie lives, hun. She's following her influence.

DarkSacoura, Jwentz and eddy2375 like this.
  4. She looks like rave era Boy George. It's amazing. Very British.

5. I'm so ready for the next era, I am hoping at least a buzz or lead single before the end of the year (I also want to know if she still wants to release the ''Punk'' tracks)

6. LADY MISS KIER was on my mind too. And since Charli covered Groove fairly recently, you can bet the deee-liteful Miss Kier was on her mind too.

7. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I need the full version of that song in my life.

8. A Deee-Lite inspired, PC Music-produced psycho-candy-rave album is exactly what I need from Charli - and given what we've heard and know about it so far, I have every reason to believe we'll be getting just that. GIVE IT 2 ME. YEAH.

9. Not sure I'd use gorgeous.

Mushroom, Subwaykid and RJF like this.
  10. God I hope this means something soon...

11. Awesome to see her imagery is already on point. A J-pop inspired, crazy ass, rave/PC Music album with Charli's voice and writing at the helm sounds fucking incredible. She's so "bae".

Lander and Island like this.
  12. This sounds like a living nightmare to be honest.

Subwaykid, KYLE, ALEX and 2 others like this.
  13. I've literally never liked Charli as much as I do right now. I want something by the end of the year please.

14. Why is she not releasing NOW.

Andy French likes this.
  15. I think we'll get something in October. At least I hope.

16. I'm weirdly here for Charli's PC Music album. Their respective annoying attributes will either cancel each other out... or make the album doubly annoying... and I'm here for both of those prospects.

KYLE likes this.
  17. I can't see anything happening til 2016 now. But I'm curious to hear the results of this new hyper-pop thing she might be going for.

18. They don't need a knew video for Girls Night Out. They should just use the What I Like footage because it's exactly what I can imagine in my head when listen to that song. Half naked jumping on the bed eating pizza and having fun.

19. The Sucker campaign was probably all loss, no? I hope she gets a budget.

HeartSwells likes this.
  20. Suckers floppage is a real shame. It's actually got some really solid pop tracks that seem to suffocate in ticks and niche stylistic choices which are actually part of its charm but distract the casual listener.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.