Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album) | Page 244 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Taylor's bringing Charli out tonight.

Square and Island like this.
  2. Boom Clap, I'm guessing? I'm glad she has a hit like that that she can pull out whenever.

Leader Beans and 2014 like this.
  3. #promo

4. I thought she said no more performing til the new album?

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This feels like shade........

Xanax and Square like this.
  6. Firstly who would turn down an opportunity to be on stage with Taylor (promo wise) plus I imagine Taylor asked personally. Secondly I doubt her management gave her a choice.

7. Well she sad she was done with touring, it's not like going up for a night on stage with taylor and singing a song or two will hurt her creativity or be emotionally tiring.

Square likes this.
  8. i'm a little bit pissed off she canceled her tour. she was coming to spain for two shows in november so now it's not happening... i doubt she'll come with her next record.

Vasilios likes this.
  9. Really glad she's performing with Taylor, good for her to keep her name out there.

10. Make that money.

Island likes this.
  11. So can we all agree that Need Ur Luv is the best song on the album?

12. Duh, along with Famous and Doing It rounding the Top 3.

13. 'Doing It (feat. Rita Ora)' is the only song I've really taken from this project, at all. There's a couple of other songs that certainly bolster up the quality of the record, through each laborious playthrough, but it's the only track I love enough to separate from the persona and sound of this era. I'm interested to see where she goes next but I just find the affair a complete misstep, looking back.

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

When you're dancing at your favorite bar and then Doing It AND Do It Again play back-to-back? Yessssssss. Doing It is so, so brilliant.

Lander, ladylloyd, Island and 4 others like this.
  15. I like how Rita Ora made Doing It even better. Yas, prove ya worth, queen.

Island and Mr.Arroz like this.
  16. First time for everything.

Island likes this.
  17. That's a bit rude.

Island likes this.
  18. Ha, sorry, I'm not a fan.

Island likes this.
  19. I respect our different opinions.

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.