Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album) | Page 246 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX - Sucker (2nd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ElectricHearts, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Please be a PC Music bop.

PEARL, Island, Andy French and 3 others like this.
  2. OH MY GOD IF IT'S GIRLS NIGHT OUT I'M GONNA LOSE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtT.

Island and lushLuck like this.
  3. No Vroom Vroom please and thank you.

4. Can I just say how much I love Rollercoaster?

5. Exactly.

6. Island

Island Staff Member

REVEAL CHARLI DIAMOND OR A LIZ Y2KXCX COLLAB! GIVE ME THOSE SUGARY CANDY SUGAR RUSH JAMS, CHARLOTTE!

7. A PC Music track is pretty much guaranteed, right? Considering how much she's mentioned her collaborators this time around, we're in for something candyflossin' and digital pink.

Jersey likes this.
  8. Fingers crossed.

9. Whatever it is will be a blessing, I'm sure.

Andy French likes this.
  10. FINADAMNLY.

11. What if it's Mow the Lawn?

Island, Sam and huntypoo like this.
  12. I would die if it was...Loved it since I saw the video of her performing it!

13. If she is premiering songs from her third album, it means that something will come out soon(ish), isn'it?

I wished something like, a single in november, another in january/feb and the album out in march

Jersey likes this.
  14. I am legit thirsty for new charli, I can't wait.

15. I thought she killed and buried Sucker already.

She wouldn't dare.

Would she?

Island likes this.
  16. I mean right now, I really really want to hear studio songs from her 3rd album, but I hope she will eventually release her Punk EP someday (So I can create the ''real'' pop punk album, lol)

Jersey likes this.
  17. I am so excited to hear whatever new song she's gonna share with us. I'm (pleasantly) surprised she's ready to drop something so soon after the Sucker era only just ended. I mean, just because she releases a new track doesn't mean the new album is coming out anytime soon, but this is still very exciting.

18. Also, does anyone know where I can listen to the Girls Night Out snippet? All videos from YouTube and other sites seem to have been deleted and I literally am having so much trouble finding it.

19. She confirmed she will be playing a new SOPHIE track on her show tonight.

Island likes this.
  20. REALLY? IS THIS EVEN REAL? SOURCE PLEASE????

I'm too hyped. I can't wait. I'm praying for it to be "Girls Night Out". God please.

Island likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.