Charli XCX World - Discography Rate [WINNER] | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX World - Discography Rate [WINNER]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by digitalkaiser, Mar 7, 2018.

1. That's going to be it for today! I'm going to work on the eliminations list in the main post and try to get some work done!

I know I said superultra writeup would come, but I decided to do something different for that at the last minute so I will post that when it's ready.
    We are pretty much at the point where every elimination is going to hurt for me with all this talent remaining, so I'm going to slow down the pace to 3/4 a day.

Also on that note, I'm trying to work on my write-ups to be more interesting and contain more thoughts/facts but the initial eliminations were more 'teasers to the main event' so I haven't had as much to say. I'm generally not a wordsmith but I think I can pick that up a bit now that we are getting into the thick of some songs that really resonate with me, and you all had much more to say about those as well so anticipate some longer reads with less elims per day. I'm still learning, thank you!

I didn't realize when you follow a formula and type these out every day you start to notice your...shortcomings dd.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  2. Yeah wow, this was a hard round of elims. I almost gave 1 Night my 11 too, but had the same second thought as evilsin.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Blob, RUNAWAY and digitalkaiser like this.
  3. 1 Night deserves so fucking more.

4. You're doing a great job digitalkaiser!

5. [​IMG]

6. I thought I gave commentary. Annoyed to see it go but I already knew it wasn't as popular on here so i kinda expected it.

7. I can double check!
    Could very well have missed, if I find it I'll add it in to the post.

aniraz and evilsin like this.
  8. So Far Away deserved better. Beasts.

9. A good, 10-worthy punch!

I'm starting to get scared for my 11 as we move further along...​

digitalkaiser likes this.
  10. Taking a little breather, not having a very good day.

We'll be back with some more eliminations this evening if I'm feeling it, otherwise full steam ahead tomorrow~!

11. It's completely fine to take the day off, take care! @digitalkaiser

12. Just catching up now, and while every elimination hurts, none of these results are very shocking or too incorrect, so I'm happy.

Also, I know this was already posted in the Pop 2 thread but it's relevant here as So Far Away was just eliminated AND she correctly gives the Sucker album some of the love it deserves (and mentions my 11, yas at me being a talented stan!)

13. Charli weighs in on the rate.

14. No Heatwave, What I Like, Nuclear Seasons or Sucker's title track it that caption?
    [​IMG]

15. YES queen you better give me that rate promo and stan Need Ur Luv a bitsy!
    I'm shook that she loves boom clap so much, stay loyal to those gold coins girl.

Also of course she still stans 'Dance 4 U'.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  16. At least she stans/tolerates ‘Doing It’.

clean your wig fridge likes this.
  17. I'm glad to know she stans for "Glow." Truly, a song.

18. Wait why is Boys still in lol

19. It's excellent

nikkysan and collxtion like this.

20. Relatability

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.