Charli XCX World - Discography Rate [WINNER] | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Charli XCX World - Discography Rate [WINNER]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by digitalkaiser, Mar 7, 2018.

1. I don't understand how "Nuclear Seasons" is top 3 material...

RUNAWAY, Mushroom, Aester and 2 others like this.
  2. I feel like Nuclear Seasons haters will sadly make it #3

3. I love how "Nuclear Seasons" is reflective of Charli's brilliance from the very start of her career. That's Talent™.

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. 2014

2014 Moderator

Team Nuclear Seasons!

Blob, GimmeWork, ohnostalgia and 8 others like this.
  6. A 9 and two 7.5's. A real mess of a Top 3.

7. [​IMG]

8. I don't hate it, but I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the lowest scorers (if not the lowest scorer) at this point. I find the "oh OH oh oh OH oh" parts pretty irritating. I love Unlock It and Lipgloss on the other hand (go figure)... But I still wouldn't count Nuclear Seasons out. A lot of people seem to have thrown it their 11s.

I adore True Romance otherwise, so I'm kind of sad to be rooting against it in the finale. I wish Stay Away were still here instead.

blissteria likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. Team Nuclear Seasons here as well.

11. I personally really enjoy the top 3, I felt it made sense in a rate full of twists and turns.

12. A 7, a 7.5 and my 11.

[​IMG]

C'MON 'UNLOCK IT'

slaybellz, Rem and evilsin like this.
  13. 1. Nuclear Seasons - 8.5
    2. Lipgloss - 8.2
    3. Unlock It - 7.5

14. I’d be okay with Nuclear Seasons for the kii. Lipgloss is fun, but let’s not sissies.

əʊæ and Untouchable Ace like this.
  15. Lipgloss is great but I find it bizarre that it made it to the top 3 considering she doesn't even have a verse on it.

16. Randomly ventured into this thread, despite not knowing much about Charlie XCX, and listened to Track 10 out of curiosity. Now kinda hooked on Pop 2. Love the bubbly, ultra synthetic aural-candy vibe. And yeah, Unlock It is definitely the best song on the album.

17. Monster winning the Nicki rate teas.

18. Super solid Top 3, all things considered. Happy with any of these winning.

Also some of ya’ll... are exposing your messy taste by giving any of these less than a 10 teebs.

19. Imagine thinking Lipgloss should win the Charli XCX rate...wow

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.