Charlie Puth - Charlie | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Charlie Puth - Charlie

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Jan 18, 2022.

1. I am tempted but there's also no information on pricing and I am not spending more than £30 on Charlie Puth during the cost of living crisis!!

2. Same. I wouldn't seeing him live but I can't justify spending much money on him (or any, for that matter).

3. The jokes write themselves with that title.

Verandi, RMK, happiestgirl and 7 others like this.
  4. 'Charlie be quiet' sounds like it might be the best one out of these sorta lacklustre pre-album singles.

5. Left and Right has reached Top 10 on pop radio. They should probably release some new remixes to give it new life on streaming for it to repeak.

6. Wait....Charlie Be Quiet slaps. It's the little brother of

lucasdc and boombazookajoe like this.
  7. He's so fucking cringe. I scrolled past this today and laughed out loud.

aux, RMK, Petty Mayonnaise and 3 others like this.
  8. That's Hilarious is one of the worst songs of the year so opening the album with it is just dumb.

9. His, uh, behavior for this album's promo cycle is basically this

10. I don't understand. This is such an endearing puff-piece, I like him even more now after having read it!

11. This kind of takes me back to Shawn Mendes releasing the Wonder album. He did a bit of promotion but he and everyone else knew it was dead in the water. Charlie feels like that.

And I don’t get all the Only Fans type images either. Don’t think that’s helping.

12. [​IMG]

happiestgirl, aux, Wishlight and 10 others like this.
  13. Yeah it does feel like the project is basically dead by this point. Credit to him for using TikTok to generate buzz for light switch but then he waited so long to actually release the single and video that it came and went and that’s it.

Everything since then has been just bleh and most of what I’ve learned about him this entire cycle has been against my will. It doesn’t help that he assumes being horny is a personality trait???

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  14. The album has some good pop songs like Left and Right, Loser and Tears on my Piano.

<3

15. [​IMG]

16. Whoever styled and lit him for this photo shoot really disliked him. He looks so weird in most of these pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.