Charmed | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

Charmed

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Blayke, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Oh Rose never change.

Attached Files:

2. Oh my word I love this, this has always been one of my fave scenes and episodes.

Crafty, Steve003, Osiris and 3 others like this.
  3. Was that Holly in the background yelling to cut in that last part? Ha too funny.
    It's a shame that only Season 8 got special feaures put on the DVD.

_Gru_ likes this.
  4. Looks like Holly & Rose were doing an Insta session together this morning, so this is actually the first time ever seeing them together for real, since the very last Charmed episode in almost 15 years!

Haven‘t watched it just yet but the complete thing can be found on Holly‘s profile though.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  5. Anyone else notice Alyssa has been responding to Shannens instagram posts a lot in the last few weeks.

Makes me feel happy, there's enough bitterness in the sisterhood right now.

6. Why does Holly's face look so bloated?

7. She looks like a healthy 46 year old woman to me. Let’s not judge women for how they look, or what they weigh.

8. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Let's not talk about people this way, please.

9. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Indeed. Knock it off, @dekivu, unless you’re itching for a thread ban.

10. Will E4 ever air the second season of the reboot? I guess they kept pushing the first season to later times, but I'm still curious to catch up with the show.

I need comfort TV at the moment so it's only a matter of time before I dig out the original series on DVD to watch it all from the beginning. Last time I had the sense to bail after season four but I'll probably watch the whole series this time.

11. 5DB59648-9E74-4117-B144-7E2593B707E7.jpeg
    The amount of screaming I did at her signature.

Lander, Remorque, DoggySwami and 2 others like this.
  12. Yeah, I can't get on board with that. They've routinely trashed the remake since it was announced. Whatever their qualms are, it's too late. It comes off as sour grapes. The people who are working on the show now have nothing to do with the original so why constantly trash their work?

And it's just rich coming from Rose McGowan who said on a chat with Holly fairly recently that she wouldn't act in a reunion Charmed, so what's the point?

I also love how Rose says it's not about race but then proceeds to patronize Sarah Jeffery by asking her to look up a word she used??? Like Sarah wouldn't know what it means? And maybe it's not about race but this wasn't a good look either.

Uno, OlliMaus, Steve003 and 3 others like this.
  13. I like and respect Rose but at the end of the day she's not an original part of the original Charmed. Had things worked out with Shannen there never would've been a Paige.

Rose's era of Charmed was essentially a remake of sorts and she should remember that.

Nwonder likes this.
  14. Ddd, that was such a terrible thing! But I think she meant "google to see that this is my quibble with the new show based on past statements I've made."

AstronautMikeDexter likes this.
  15. Okay, that makes sense. I didn't initially read it that way but I see it now.

16. What did Sarah say? I can’t find what Rose’s tirade is in response to.

I’m a bit miffed that Rose would make an essay like that. I’m fairly certain she put out a tweet to say she gave the reboot her blessing just before it started. Now she disagrees with it “on principle”. I’m over the reboot trashing at this point. It’s not as if the OG version didn’t get it’s time to shine. Let these girls have their moment. It’s a fun little show.

17. Hate to double post, but this article explains the situation really well, and rightly calls out Rose and Holly for what they did.
    https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/charmed-cast-drama-essay-47889518

While we’re on the subject still, the old Charmed is still better, but the new version did at least better some of the more problematic aspects of the OG version. Let’s just move on from the need for a revival. It doesn’t feel necessary.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  18. As always, Prue remains the superior sister:

Lander, DangerousHun, Uno and 13 others like this.

19. I've never seen those videos before. It brings me back to the good old days. Damn I miss the time of the first seasons.

Holly Something, Steve003 and Osiris like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.