Charts & Rates Queue | Page 640 | The Popjustice Forum

Charts & Rates Queue

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, Nov 19, 2014.

1. The Women of the 90s Rate has reached the Top 10, you can find which songs are in the running here and here, if you'd like to follow along.

2. And what a top 10 it is too!

3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I’m sure @beyoncésweave will launch it #soon.

4. The Dollar Singles Rate 1978-1988 enters the Top 5 reveals with the remaining tracks, Mirror Mirror, Give Me Back My Heart, Videotheque, Hand Held In Black & White and It's Natures Way (No Problem)

5. Dollar Rate is now closed and the number 1 single goes to Hand Held In Black & White.

Maki, tylerc904, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  6. Up Next The Nutty Boys Madness 1979-2000 UK Singles Rate (I would like this added to rate C please)

7. Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  8. [​IMG]
    BEYOND LORDE: A KIWI VERSUS RATE
    COMING #SOON

9. 10s!

10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Yas keep Ms. Yelich-O'Connor out of the rate so that Green Light doesn't steamroll the competition in a versus rate again.

11. If both Sway and My Delirium are on that song list... I’ll potentially die from that Sophie’s Choice Of picking an 11 ddd

12. Quoting my own post from the Laura Mvula thread:

So yeah -- I've been itching to host another rate and I figured with the third album coming out, this could be a fun one. Would people be interested in this? First pass through of everything she's done and been on would be roughly 61 songs unless by the time this rate is actually in rotation she releases some Deluxe Tracks for Pink Noise, but it would be an incremental addition. Anyway, throwing it out there to gauge interest!

2014, Cutlery, Music Is Death and 6 others like this.
  13. I am so ridiculously excited for this to happen! It MUST!

14. Ooh. Yes definitely!

15. I'm 100% here for Phenomenal Woman: The Laura Mvula Rate as well.

16. Alrighty then, it seems like there is enough interest, so @ohnostalgia, @londonrain, and @RainOnFire I would like to officially request to run a Laura Mvula discography rate!

17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Oh thank god. I thought I was going to have to host my rate soon because the queues are getting so short.

18. Out of curiosity @ohnostalgia - what sort of wait are we looking at if queuing something on List B (Versus Rate)?

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I really can’t give you a time frame, sorry. It depends on how many rates are going to run in a month, how many will be from b list, host availability, etc.

All I can say is that I try to open one B rate a month.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  20. @ohnostalgia, the winner of the "Women of the 90's" rate has been revealed:

Joining "Into You" and "Green Light" into a class of their own is Madonna's "Frozen" with four rate wins.

Please add me to the queue for "Linkin Park and Other Nu Metal Hits" rate. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.