Charts & Rates Queue

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
So, unexpectedly we won't have any rates opening until July. I am sorry for that, but it just didn't work out in the schedules of the rate hosts currently in the queue to open in May or June. But to make up for it, two versus rates will open in late July and I've listed them both in the schedule.

So, unexpectedly we won't have any rates opening until July. I am sorry for that, but it just didn't work out in the schedules of the rate hosts currently in the queue to open in May or June. But to make up for it, two versus rates will open in late July and I've listed them both in the schedule.
Thanks for the update.

Is there also any indication when the Taylor Swift rate starts? Is that after all her Taylor's Versions perhaps?

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
I am contemplating the idea of hosting an underrated Australian/New Zealand artists (artists/songs that were not big hits outside of Australia/New Zealand) of the 80s rate. Do I need to first obtain permission here?

Yes, you need to get permission here first. Once you know you want to sign up, I will put you in the queue and then contact you about a potential start date. Before you officially sign up please make sure you’ve recruited a backup host as that is a requirement. It’s better to have a backup host already chosen so in case something happens and you cannot complete the rate and/or you need a break from eliminations, we do not have to scramble to find somebody to fill in last notice.

Floating ideas for a future rate/s - feedback gladly received!

Give me a Like react if you would most consider voting in:
Swedish Lady Duos
Selections from Rebecca & Fiona / Lili & Susie / First Aid Kit / Say Lou Lou / Icona Pop / Lucky Twice etc.

Or a Love react for:
Swedish Boy Bops
Selections from Danny Saucedo / Eric Saade / Benjamin Ingrosso / Ola / Darin etc. (but probably not their Melodifestivalen songs since those have been rated to death)

Or a Duck react for:
Rate Ryan
A discography rate for the Viscountess of Pop, Kate Ryan!

Swedish Lady Duos
Selections from Rebecca & Fiona / Lili & Susie / First Aid Kit / Say Lou Lou / Icona Pop / Lucky Twice etc.

Or a Love react for:
Swedish Boy Bops
Selections from Danny Saucedo / Eric Saade / Benjamin Ingrosso / Ola / Darin etc. (but probably not their Melodifestivalen songs since those have been rated to death)

Or a Duck react for:
Rate Ryan
Here to give First Aid Kit all my 10s

Swedish Lady Duos

Or a Love react for:
Swedish Boy Bops

Or a Duck react for:
Rate Ryan
Boys need more attention.

Thank you everyone!

My only concern with the Swedish Lady Duos is that it might be too much a hodgepodge of genres; for example, would the average First Aid Kit fan really want to rate Lucky Twice bops or vice versa.

I could try out Kate too if the discography is not too humongous.
My playlist has 85 songs and another 15 radio remixes/translations, but those would be paired with their respective songs in the 85.