Cher - Dancing Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. It's impossible to get a bad view in Leeds Arena but Tier 1 is perfect. I was in tier 2 for Kylie and had a great view of everything. I guess the only thing to consider is if you're dead set on a head-on view or if you don't mind being slightly around the side.

Thanks so much you’ve reassured me. I’m on an aisle seat sat next to block 104 and the seats directly next to me were selling for over £300. Ridiculous prices.

Are there? I've gone on Ticketmasters map and there's literally a few clusters of blue dots at the back. That's after an hour, some pop girls have that kind of availability the day before, dddd!

Finally managed to get decent tickets to the second London night. Can't believe the prices of the so-called "platinum tickets".

Thanks so much you’ve reassured me. I’m on an aisle seat sat next to block 104 and the seats directly next to me were selling for over £300. Ridiculous prices.
I'm in 103 so I'll wave at you! £300 is nuts. I'm not quite sure how I've become a person who forks out so much for a gig but I think I've just become intoxicated with the idea of being able to walk to a Cher concert.

Tempted to get tickets for Dublin, but not sure how the visibility on the very last rows of 3 Arena might be.

Edit: Ok, so I gave in. They are almost the last seats but at least they are pretty much in front of the stage.

Last edited:
I got my tickets this morning for Amsterdam, block C. I'm so excited for this, finally seeing my idol after 20 years of being a huge fan.

anigif_sub-buzz-26210-1531429664-17.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.