Cher - Dancing Queen | Page 98 | The Popjustice Forum

Cher - Dancing Queen

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by orbison, May 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What time is she usually on at? Is it worth seeing Paul Young? I only like one of his songs. Senza Una Donna

2. Any updates on ABBA2? Has to be out soonish right? Get those Holiday coin$$$.

3. Last update was that she was putting final touches on the tracks. She has 2 and a bit weeks off at the start of November so if they want her to do some minor promo then that's the time. Otherwise, I guess it's just going to be a lowkey drop.

Jamie likes this.

4. I can’t believe I saw fucking Cher tonight. Also I genuinely thought people were kidding about that 15 minute monologue dd

5. I would have enjoyed watching her talk for an hour and a half. She was so funny.

She is absolutely a legend and I cannot believe she is 73 years old.

Caleo23 and Jacques like this.
  6. That's all...

20191024_230740.jpg

Island, Caleo23, michaelhird and 7 others like this.
  7. I wonder why they changed the dress for Believe. I actually think the jeans look better but just interested.

8. I prefer the jeans too - they give a 90s vibe which ties in well with Believe.

JamieHT likes this.
  9. She was in jeans last night for the last song.

10. Right? I said this to my friends while she was going on. She needs one of those 'audience with' shows to just gab non stop for 2 hours.

Island, Jacques, Caleo23 and 3 others like this.
  11. Three... the shows only at 90 minutes if that isn’t it.
    Looking at everyone’s videos, most of the songs seem a little sped up?
    Alas she’s a legend, I’m jealous I couldn’t get a decent ticket

Up Down Suite likes this.
  12. Cher was absolutely legendary last night! The outfits, the transitions, the wigs, the staging. So unashamedly camp. My boyfriend and I were both losing our shit six rows from the front, and she cracked us a smile a few times. She has perfected her craft, and knows exactly what the audience want from her. Even the (in)famous monologue went down brilliantly - I think her personality and audience connection is part of her act at this point.

My only tiny gripe in hindsight is a couple of songs I would've loved to have hear (Dark Lady, Just Like Jesse James), but it really didn't matter when I was there. Pure unbridled joy. Get your tickets!

Island, Jacques, Caleo23 and 3 others like this.
  13. Lila

Lila Staff Member

I took my mum last night and it was such a wonderful experience. She just couldn’t get over the fact that she was seeing CHER, which is how all of us feel when we see our faves. It was just amazing.

Fuchsia, LPT, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  14. Last night was such a joyful and genuinely fun concert, one of the best I’ve ever attended. She is literally a living legend serving looks, vocals and banter.

So many highlights and special moments, but have to say I loved the monologue! I too want blue hair at 73.

Lila, LPT, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  15. Does anyone know what the stage times have been. I’m seeing her in Leeds on Wednesday and the last train is 22.50

16. I think it was around came 21.15/20 when she came on in London.

17. It was earlier than that on the Sunday I think.

18. She was phenomenal last night! So much star power and I adored the message of the tour. Truly inspiring seeing someone do what they love at any age.

She came on around 9.20pm. She finished around 11.30pm. I think some of the set was cut though from the setlist I've seen?

Caleo23 likes this.
  19. That is definitely later than usual? She came on at my date at 8:15pm, and was done by 10:15pm.

20. Yeh Ignore me my timeline is messed up ha, it was 10.30/10.40 pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.