Cher

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
He’s saying in the comments that Cher requested the US tracklist, The Look and You Take It All will only be available digitally and there’s no plans for a CD or vinyl box set

He/Him
He’s saying in the comments that Cher requested the US tracklist, The Look and You Take It All will only be available digitally and there’s no plans for a CD or vinyl box set
I like When You Walk Away alright, but I’m so used to the UK version that it would be weird to listen to it in a different order.

This feels a little bit untidy after the It's A Man's World and Believe reissues. They were so well done and the OCD in me really appreciated how "matching" they were with their similar formats and matching slipcases. This won't match - no bonus disc, sounds like not even a CD reissue? And then the issue of the US running order (when they used the UK It's A Man's World one, which also seems untidy?) .

My ideal format would be UK running order with When You Walk Away and The Look as additional tracks (although as @JamieHT says, I can't quite imagine the album not ending with When The Money's Gone so I guess that approach is flawed too- just feels the "neatest"), and then of course a second CD of remixes.

I feel quite strongly about this as it's my favourite album of all time, by anyone, and I was so hoping it would get full matching treatment like it so deserves and it just doesn't seem like it is...