Cher | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Cher

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Baby Clyde, Aug 5, 2006.

?

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

1. Yes

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Why were her Believe & Farewell tours so similar? They were 3 years apart but were nearly the same??

Were the costumes/stage the same?

BELIEVE TOUR

1. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    2. All Or Nothing
    3. The Power
    4. We All Sleep Alone
    5. I Found Someone
    6. The Way Of Love
    7. Half Breed (Medley Part 1)
    8. Gypsies, Tramps, & Thieves (Medley Part 2)
    9. Dark Lady (Medley Part 3)
    10. Take Me Home
    11. After All
    12. Walking In Memphis
    13. Just Like Jesse James
    14. The Shoop Shoop Song
    15. Dov'e L'Amore
    16. Strong Enough
    17. If I Could Turn Back Time
    18. Believe

FAREWELL - LIVING PROOF TOUR (this changed so much, I just copied the 1st one on Wikipedia)

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Song for the Lonely
    A Different Kind of Love Song
    Gayatri Mantra
    All or Nothing
    We All Sleep Alone
    I Found Someone
    Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
    All I Really Want to Do
    Half-Breed
    Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves
    Dark Lady
    Take Me Home
    The Way of Love
    After All
    Just Like Jesse James
    Heart of Stone
    The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)
    Strong Enough
    If I Could Turn Back Time
    Believe

Why???

2. Cos the farewell tour lasted about 12 years... which is something like 100 in dog years.

3. Michael Jackson is the same - his dangerous and history tours were virtually the same. Infact the History tour should have been called History (repeating itself) world tour 1997. yeah i know it was a greatest hits set but at least do the hits you havent already included on dangerous.

Sorry a tad off topic i know as this is a cher thread but I hate it when people can't be arsed to change their set lists.

Isnt the farewell tour by cher still going?

4. Dazzle is right.

There was hardly any gap between the two. The Believe Tour just carried on for about 3 years before changing into the Farewell Tour. I saw the Farewell tour some time in 2004 I think but the back drop still said "Farewell Tour 2003". They'd just added loads more dates without bothering to change anything about the show at all.

5. Thats the second time someone's said that this week! I'm quite scared!

The farewell tour has the honour of the worst seats I've ever been in for a concert. Back row at Wembley Arena! HOORAH! Literally THE back row. That was an experience and a half.

I didn't pay for the tickets though, so I shouldn't complain!

6. Does Janet Jackson ever repeat things in her tours? I seem to remember hearing that she's had a black panther on stage on more than one of her tours.

7. Maybe it just kept getting loose....

8. no she just had it on the rhythm nation tour but they got in trouble because the panther was so scared it used to urinate on stage and all the dancers would slip in it and stuff - this is actually true.

9. I've got "the velvet rope" tour and "all for you"tour, and excluding the new songs is almost the exact same show. I like that Britney and madonna's are always different.

10. Cher has signed on to replace Celine Dion at Caesars in 2008. The album is being produced by Jon Kalodner (Cher 1985 album) and will include the song "human" from the movie "Stuck On You." The second disc will be old and new songs turned into dance mixes by Junior Vasquez. cherworld.com anounced album news about a year ago, and the album was thought to be released this year. However, Cher is visiting Iraq this winter in promotion of her current political affairs. Was supposed to be in "in the pink" with tim allen, bette midler, wanda sykes and britney spears, but that movies not been able to come together with Cher just finishing her tour and Ms. Spears preggers.

I think Cher will be evil, and the new album will be release in 2008 to counter the kick off of her Las Vegas show.

Can you believe it? She will be like 66 when she's done with her Vegas contract.

12. Is the paparazzi footage of her going mental at the camerman "I''m not at a premier....") on you tube anywhere?

I''ve looked but cannae find.

13. aw bless

14. Has anyone heard similar news? What do you think of the possibilities?

15. I can''t see this happening - surely Cher would want a new sound after her over-use of vocoders for the past decade?

16. I hope they are working on an album each. Else it will probably be an atrocity of exceptional volume.

17. I heard Cher was working on a rock sound for the next album - with Bon Jovi producers....

wow just remembered how much i loved the "Living Proof" album - vocoder tastic!!!

18. She has worked with Bon Jovi before - think they provided the backing for her cover of Nancy Sinatra''s Bang Bang.

19. Not to be petty but wasnt chers the original version then covered by nancy then redone by cher in the 80''s?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.