Cher | Page 78 | The Popjustice Forum

Cher

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Baby Clyde, Aug 5, 2006.

?

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

1. Yes

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I unironically and truly love every song on Believe.

2. Listening to I'd Rather Believe In You and it's certainly a strong album, I prefer it to Stars for sure.
    Flashback is a bop. Spring is stunning too.

3. I really like it too, especially Runaway!

Jacques and cakeboy like this.
  4. I still prefer the singer-songwriter feel of 'Stars', but there's loads to love on 'I'd Rather Believe In You' too. Along with the two you mentioned I love 'It's A Cryin' Shame' and the Barry Manilow track 'Early Morning Strangers' is sweet too. The title track is classic mid-70s MOR and I'm here for it!

Both albums are far better than 'Cherished' which feels pretty limp in comparison.

x

5. Oh I adored Cherished when I first heard it. I am hopeful it is next for the remaster treatment.

6. Put them on streaming, YouTube uploads are useless for playlists!

7. FINALLY getting Pirate and War Paint and Soft Feathers remastered? God is real.

8. Nice that these are happening and being uploaded of course, but YouTube only?? Why?

SlowBurn likes this.
  9. It’s baffling. Surely they wouldn’t go through the trouble of remastering only for YT releases? If they were going for digital-only releases and not physicals one would think they’d at least release them on ALL platforms instead of just one. That’s why I’m hoping this YT-only thing actually means we’re getting physical versions (perhaps a box set?) after all, when they’ve first done the YT roll-out for all the remasters. After Allman & Woman, perhaps? Let’s pray!

SlowBurn likes this.
  10. "Living Proof" is the only other vinyl I need from her. I have the Barnes & Noble "Believe" & "Dancing Queen".

Mikey1701 likes this.
  11. And she’s called Cher.

12. Wait, these are autogenerated uploads. The previous two albums weren't like that.
    Does this mean that this will actually go on streaming then?

13. I've never heard anything from these newly uploaded albums, but skimmed through the Cherished tracks and really liked the sound of them. Wish she would just release a remastered boxset!

Rich T likes this.
  14. War Paint & Soft feathers is a career highlight, SO happy to see it remastered.

15. Missing a trick if not I think.

16. I’ll just leave this here and go listen to We All Sleep Alone (Coffin Mix), ta.

D59E8B14-E2AA-4591-9F70-3B3B6A950FA0.jpeg

POPGASM and Leader Beans like this.
  17. Wasn't Kygo supposed to release a remix of If I Could Turn Back Time at some point last year?

18. I’d be onboard with him remixing something from Living Proof. Alive Again or You Take It All would pop all the way off.

jakeyfw and idratherjack like this.
  19. Different Kind of Love Song (Kygo Remix) thank you.

jakeyfw and Mikey1701 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.