Cher | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

Cher

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Baby Clyde, Aug 5, 2006.

?

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

1. Yes

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I still feel like the Dancing Queen/ABBA era was too short-lived and I would have loved a sequel. We got a few remixes but it was all so short. I would have loved a megamix and more remixes. It suited Cher to a T.

SlowBurn and AndrewX like this.

2. What a way to spend Saturday night.

Damita Jo and idratherjack like this.
  3. Cher's Farewell Tour was the best show I ever saw. Killer setlist which spanned 5 decades, countless costume and wig changes, and just Cher being Cher. Seeing her sing Believe in a room full of thousands of homosexuals was the closest I've ever come to a religious experience.

snoho, penghuwan, AndrewX and 4 others like this.
  4. 3 words. I envy you.

idratherjack likes this.
  5. It's so weird to see the title of this thread back to one word. I mean that one word says it all. But I loved the previous thread title.

6. That weave alone makes this video a classic. Not to mention the song itself is 10/10 anyway.

7. 1987-1995 is the best Cher era.

Cher, Heart of Stone and Love Hurts are fantastic.

Its A Mans World is hit and miss, but this is an absolute gem.

8. Also, how great is the Not.Com.Mercial album and I Paralyze album. Seriously underrated.

djessie and etienne like this.
  9. One By One, is top 5 Cher for me!
    1.The Shoop Shoop Song
    2.Love and Understanding
    3.One By One
    4.I Found Someone
    5.Song For The Lonely

Rich T, tylerc, idratherjack and 2 others like this.
  10. No lies.

RidesOnTheBreeze likes this.
  11. It's A Man's World, is full of so many gems. Give me this album over Believe any day despite that fabulous run of singles the later had and the forever ICONIC title track.

djessie and Eric Generic like this.
  12. Great picks. I'd go with some order of Shoop Shoop, Save Up All Your Tears, I Found Someone, Love Hurts (91) and either All or Nothing/If I Could Turn Back Time.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  13. Thanks, like your selections too-Cher has had SO many great singles.

14. We all sleep alone (both versions) is amazing. One by one might be my favourite Cher song though. Love ‘you take it all’ too.

JamieHT likes this.
  15. My top 5 would be :

1. Just Like Jesse James
    2. One By One
    3. I Found Someone
    4. All Or Nothing
    5. You Wouldn't Know Love

16. Yesss for including You Wouldn't Know Love - it's amazing and I wish it was better remembered. Also, Jesse James is my favourite Cher song too, so A+ all round!

Rich T and Eric Generic like this.
  17. You Wouldn't Know Love, what a cruel chart world we live in for that flop peak for such a great song!

Guyhawke! likes this.
  18. Michael Bolton did it around the same time on his Soul Provider album. Don't think he released it as a single though. Cher did, but only at the end of the HoS campaign. Probably the 5th or 6th single. Or am I confusing it with Could've Been You on Love Hurts, in terms of being a single.

19. Decided this is the best Cher look/weave of them all:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Redhead Cher is and always will be my Ultimate Cher.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.