Cher

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel like this is a song no-one knows but it's a big favourite of mine

The dance/pop half of Closer To The Truth is so strong (Take It Like A Man, My Love, Dressed To Kill, Red - all amazing!)

Love this song, I think Closer to the Truth is my favourite of her 3 dance albums, it’s definitely the one I listen to the most now. Dressed To Kill is soooo good, I wonder who’s idea it was to cover a Preston song? I’m guessing he maybe submitted it for her album as a ‘new song’ seeing as no one really heard it when he released it.

Doing a Cher Top 5 is so difficult as I find it hard to compare the soft rock material with the dance/pop so please indulge me for doing one of each

1. Emotional Fire
2. The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
3. Save Up All Your Tears
4. Heart of Stone (Remix)
5. Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore?

1. Different Kind of Love Song
2. (This Is A) Song For The Lonely
3. Alive Again
4. Lovers Forever
5. I Don't Have To Sleep To Dream

I still want a second ABBA covers album. Anything for more (new) Cher.

Nice to see the love for Save Up All Your Tears. I must admit it was not something I really paid attention to at first. I was more familiar with Bonnie Tyler's version. But Cher's version has become one of my favourites in Cher's own discography.

I still want a second ABBA covers album. Anything for more (new) Cher.

Nice to see the love for Save Up All Your Tears. I must admit it was not something I really paid attention to at first. I was more familiar with Bonnie Tyler's version. But Cher's version has become one of my favourites in Cher's own discography.
Save Up Your Tears (Cher version), is a total highlight.

A Cher top 5? Clearly the answer is

1. Emotional Fire
2. You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me
3. Body To Body, Heart To Heart
4. Just This One Time
5. Sisters of Mercy

He/Him
Money Money Money, Does Your Mother Know, I’ve Been Waiting For You, Gonna Sing You My Lovesong, Dance While The Music Still Goes On, Super Trouper.

There are so many ABBA songs I love but I can’t see Cher’s voice suiting a lot of them. Maybe Knowing Me, Knowing You and secretly I’d love to hear her sing People Need Love or Bang-A-Boomerang.