Cher | Page 86 | The Popjustice Forum

Cher

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Baby Clyde, Aug 5, 2006.

?

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

1. Yes

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Oh yeah. Absolutely, me too. I was just suggesting songs for if she were to do a Part Two.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. That’s wonderful.

Also I would take ABBA II for Lay All Your Love On Me and only for that. And maybe Knowing Me Knowing You.

DoggySwami likes this.
  3. Cher's voice, just never loses it's magic. That clip posted there by @Disco Tears ,was quite sweet.

YourLeadSinger and DoggySwami like this.
  4. Those vocals are UNREAL. I wish it could go on for hours, not just 36 seconds.

5. She's certainly still got it.

SlowBurn likes this.
  6. I see they just reissued some of her albums in Japan from the 80's, anyone know if they have had a remaster? I would pick them up for a decent upscale in sound for Cher and Heart of Stone.

7. I don’t think they are, because there’s been no mention of it. But apparently there’s a decent remaster from 2005 (Chronicles) and there’s a chance those might be used. I’d grab them if I were you - these reissues don’t tend to stick around for long. They’ve done a bunch of Pat Benatar and Heart too. Tempting, I must admit.

tylerc likes this.
  8. I know. It’s so good. I hope this will encourage her to move away from ABBA, even to other covers.

Tchelitchew likes this.
  9. Real Love is phenomenal. One of my favourites from Living Proof and should have been a single. To be honest everything outside of Rain Rain could have been a single.

Andy French, Daniel L and The_Rani like this.
  10. My Love seems to be my most played. I love a ballad that's also a dance banger.

11. By far, this is my favourite track from the album, and a highlight from Cher’s career. Such a bop!

POPGASM likes this.
  12. Could an anniversary edition of the 1987 album be in the works or just a coincidence that they're uploading videos from that era regularly?

13. Good thought, who knows. But, certainly most welcome if they do. The beginning of Cher's most successful 15 years in music (in my view, 1987-2002).

14. Skin Deep 7" remix please.

15. Taste right there!!

Eric Generic likes this.

16. Sounds like she rerecorded her vocals?

17. That sounds glorious!

18. Oh, wow. I feel Take Me Home is underrated in the Cher singles discography. It would definitely be in my top 3 if there was a Cher rate!!

19. I wasn't aware The Cher Show musical was on tour in the UK so that's booked.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.