Cher | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum

Cher

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Baby Clyde, Aug 5, 2006.

?

Is Cher The Greatest Human Being To Have Ever Lived?

1. Yes

2. Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. There still needs to be a Cher rate here for sure!!

POPGASM likes this.
  2. I feel like we should pull a The Cher Show and rate them by era. The Babe, The Lady, and The Star.

3. Yes, she does have such a long, vast and varied discography after all.

4. Wonder if there's a remix album on the way. Liking this a lot.

Yeahyeahyeah likes this.
  5. This still sounds like 70s Cher to me so I'm like 99% sure it's just the unedited vocals or an alternate take - it isn't the first time John Morales has done a re-edit of Take Me Home:

It would be a dream to have him at the helm of an entire remix album for her, he's a legend and his M+M Mixes series is one of my all-time favorites.

6. A Cher remix album would be a great project I think if it were to ever happen.

7. Yeah, those are her '70s vocals. I'd love to hear Morales remix Hell on Wheels!

Andy French likes this.
  8. The full version of John Morales' mix of Take Me Home was originally released on this album.

Andy French likes this.
  9. This anthem deserved so much better than it's peak of #37 in both the US and UK

There are days when I think it's her best power ballad.

10. Taste is what this is. Fantastic song.

huntypoo and idratherjack like this.
  11. It's so much better than If I Could Turn Back Time. There I said it!

12. It’s a great song and following on from a couple of huge singles, it’s surprising it didn’t become a big hit.I guess the fact that her album had sold a lot, at least in the UK, by that point probably didn’t help.

idratherjack likes this.
  13. Both are great. I prefer Tears but maybe because it’s not overplayed.

idratherjack likes this.
  14. I would have to agree. Still a decent song, but give me other soft rock Cher moments over this personally.

idratherjack likes this.
  15. Save Up All Your Tears was one I really didn't care for. Maybe because I plead allegiance to Bonnie Tyler's version but I have grown to love Cher's over the years. Perhaps because she loves it, too. Just as she loves Heart of Stone.

I love how Cher appreciates some of her lower charting singles and still sings them on tour. Play "Hell on Wheels" Queen with shirtless male roller skaters!

The_Rani likes this.
  16. Save Up All Your Tears is my favorite Cher song honestly, only rivaled by Shoop Shoop.

17. The Shoop Shoop Song, is my personal favourite-my birthday song too!

idratherjack and Maria like this.
  18. In Greece this was a small hit before Cher

idratherjack and IEngineered like this.
  19. I must admit to having a soft spot for this version. I remember rushing out to buy her album on cassette… showing my age here. Ha!

idratherjack and Vasilios like this.
  20. The Robin Beck album is great, even if she did pilfer from a few people - there's two Bonnie Tyler songs (Hide Your Heart and If You Were A Woman and I Was A Man) and a Pat Benatar cover (In A Crazy World Like This).

IEngineered likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.