Cheryl - 5th Studio Album & Singles | Page 190 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - 5th Studio Album & Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Up Down Suite, Jan 3, 2016.

1. I feel like Britains Got Talent performance could be true but they are propably just jumping a bandwagon to get 100 retweets from last remaining soldiers.
    Or I just really want to believe that it's true ddd.

2. It probably would be the smartest option, release the track Friday and perform on the Final Saturday.

3. Now I think that it would be nice to know where she's actually signed, before jumping into conclusions when her new single will be released.

4. I hope it's Virgin EMI, purely for the mess that could ensue between Nadine and Cheryl fans.

dietcokeaddict, JasonJay and DMDR like this.
  5. Oh yeah I forgot about that, hope wherever she lands they go big with her comeback.

6. Lil Cola Records

These 'Grimmey loves dis bop' / 'Calvin loves Cheryl' tweets scream looking for a label.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  7. I would expect to hear about her signing a new deal before we get any real news about music/performances. I hope it's not too long though. I gave A Million Lights a spin this morning, and it really is her best album by far. If she can serve something on that level again I will be very impressed.

JasonJay and Million_Lights like this.
  8. 100% agreed!

9. Another Calvin-produced lead single would be perfect. Call My Name is my favourite Cheryl track and has aged really well - it still goes OFF.

Total fan fiction but I’d also love to hear what a Calvin-produced Girls Aloud track would sound like.

10. 4 mediocre voices and one deeper great one over a joyous dance track.

11. Where do I sign up for this?

Island, Rob, dietcokeaddict and 4 others like this.
  12. I'm in. Can we call it something edgy like Girls Aloud...?

Untouchable Ace and RossMusik like this.
  13. Cheryl will never be able to top the greatness of Call My Name even if she teamed with Calvin again.

That song goes OFF as hard today as it went on its release

14. I think her best song for me
    Is “I don’t care”. And then “promise this”, and followed third place “3 words”.

I was never big on fight for this love .

Santi319 likes this.
  15. I still think I Don't Care is one of the most basic pop songs ever. The title literally sums it up to me.

Fight For This Love and Call My Name still own her discography and probably always will.

16. Yup, the only thing I like about I Don't Care is the Kylie-esque middle 8, that's really nice. The rest, it's a little bit plain for me.

17. Only Human (the song) is still the best solo thing she has ever done.

18. Call My Name literally isn’t that good.

Lapras likes this.
  19. It is good, but her vocals are not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.