Cheryl Cole - 3 Words | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl Cole - 3 Words

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Matt, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Seriously?

3. Seriously.

4. Good thing I like the original song. Adding in Cheryl can only make it better!

But, since I don't know the whole her and Ashley story, I won't comment.

5. Aye, can't wait! Lucky ass Will.bla.bla.

6. i heard a short clip of the version with cheryl on youtube, and i LOVE it!

7. LINK! NOW!

8. You have to link it, Alex!

9. i'm dying here. seriously scrambling all over youtube.

10. I can't find it anywhere!

11. the issue i'm having is the news article and the song they already released. all the versions i've found on youtube can't be her, because the song was recorded far before they filmed passions...so it can't be her on the song already. there has to be some new version (where someone sings "you treated me like a fucking jerk etc") so we shall see

12. wow i expected it to be just like the other versions, but this actually makes sense! it's VERY different from the other versions with the normal session singer, it looks like they are practicing for the video and it sounds like cheryl....this is really exciting!

13. this is from teh same guy, the first part of the song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4knM0pufiPk
    there is a noticeable female voice during the "fucking jerk" echoes, which isn't present in the other versions of the song. the audio isn't fantastic but this could very well be the first we hear of the cheryl version!

14. I like the song.

Sounds like she'll have a role similar to girl who sings 'Talk to me boy...' in Justin's 'Rock Your Body'.

Not exactly a 'featuring' but a notable backing vocal.

15. Well this thread would not have gotten any attention as Will.I.Am would it?

16. Holy crap, I'm so excited! It's gotta be her on the 'break it down' part. It's so Cheryl-ish.

17. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

Sounds good, it'd be great if she had a more pronounced role on the song though.

18. The more I listen, the more I hear Cheryl's 'fookin' jerk'.

That's amazin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.