Cheryl Cole - 3 Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cheryl Cole - Three Words (Solo Album - 26th October)

-SG- said:
Feltano said:
Back on topic guys. This arguing is pointless and doesn't look nice in the thread.

We should do a countdown to the single or something ! Is it played at 8am tomorrow morning ?
Then only 12 hours to wait !
yep
an all-nighter for me i think

G

Guest member

_hazzie_ said:
It is quite tiring reading the same people constantly slag her off about the same thing every 5 pages or so.

And I think it's tiring reading thousands of useless comments by hardcore fans and seeing this thread at the top of the Pop & Justice forum every minute I log in when there's absolutely NO news, info or whatsoever about Cheryl's album.

He / Him

-SG- said:
Feltano said:
Back on topic guys. This arguing is pointless and doesn't look nice in the thread.
Is it played at 8am tomorrow morning ?
Then only 12 hours to wait !

Is actually 8 in the morning then? I ask this because once i woke up really early for a song premier and watied and waited only to realis it was on at 7pm... Silly me.

Cedric said:
_hazzie_ said:
It is quite tiring reading the same people constantly slag her off about the same thing every 5 pages or so.

And I think it's tiring reading thousands of useless comments by hardcore fans and seeing this thread at the top of the Pop & Justice forum every minute I log in when there's absolutely NO news, info or whatsoever about Cheryl's album.
So true.

Like I said I love GA and Cheryl but for now there is nothing interesting about this solo project. Maybe her single will change my mind. Maybe...

S

-SG-

Cedric said:
_hazzie_ said:

No news ?
Two days ago we've had the single title, the full demo of this single and the radio premiere announcement, yesterday we got the album tittle, the whole tracklist and the release date, and the promo picture.And in less than 12 hours we get to listen to the single.
That's obviously a hell of a lot more than what most artists have had in the last two days.

*Sighs* This is turning into those Sugababes threads, what with all the pointless arguing.

He / Him

Naw I think it's gunna be more like... Cheryl Cole, "I'm like Marmite!"

Tap The Table

Obviously they have to omit the "Fookin" as it's not appropriate for The Nation's Sweetheart™.

Peak of Greek
Like a Dickhead

Something from Off The Records

Viv said:
wodnym said:
"I Love You" - hard to guess. Really hard.
six words for you:
stop being bitter, have some fun
I would like to join you, but "Back To Girls Aloud" = 4 words. I'm gonna cry now. Can someone hug me? Please.

S

-SG-

Re: Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love (Debut Single - 19th October)

Only 11 hours to go before the radio premiere ! Woo hoo !

S

-SG-

wodnym said:
Viv said:
wodnym said:
"I Love You" - hard to guess. Really hard.
six words for you:
stop being bitter, have some fun
I would like to join you, but "Back To Girls Aloud" = 4 words. I'm gonna cry now. Can someone hug me? Please.

Well, maybe the 3 words are "Girls Aloud Forever".

G

Guest member

-SG- said:
Cedric said:
_hazzie_ said:

No news ?
Two days ago we've had the single title, the full demo of this single and the radio premiere announcement, yesterday we got the album tittle, the whole tracklist and the release date, and the promo picture.And in less than 12 hours we get to listen to the single.
That's obviously a hell of a lot more than what most artists have had in the last two days.

I was actually referring to the people who were joking about Cheryl's 'three words'.
The first comment about it was funny but the 100s that came after sucked big time and were not so funny, mind you.

Re: Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love (Debut Single - 19th October)

-SG- said:
Only 11 hours to go before the radio premiere ! Woo hoo !

This thread is going to be a zillion pages long when I get home tomorrow evening, isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.