Cheryl Cole - 3 Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love (Debut Single - 19th October)

Hopefully it won't be as bad as The Promise premier:

''While you were typing there have been 32 new replies''

S

-SG-

HotWreck said:
Hopefully it won't be as bad as The Promise premier:

''While you were typing there have been 32 new replies''

Haha good memories.

What time do i have to get up to listen to this?

Just in case I can't get a word in when it premieres, just remember this and you'll know my opinions:

If it's good: "OH MA GAWD, Cheryl ruls, I loveit so much, AMAZING <3!"

And if it sucks: "Man, this blows. I'm so dissapointed."

I wish everyone good luck, and hopefully no one'll get killed during the rush. God's Speed, everyone.

Ugh I refuse help Chris Moyles's Rajars by listening to it live. Someone will upload it to YouTube eventually. I'm more than willing to wait.

Please tell me that Popjustice are being sarcastic when saying that Cheryl's tone of voice is similar to Whitney's in some parts of the song???

i hate being in America because I'll have to stay up past 3 AM here in NY to hear it but then again, I'll probably be up at that time anyway so it's whatever. I start school this week so I am having my last hurrah of staying up late :(

Dial-999 said:
i hate being in America because I'll have to stay up past 3 AM here in NY to hear it but then again, I'll probably be up at that time anyway so it's whatever. I start school this week so I am having my last hurrah of staying up late :(
Night class FTW! I'll actually be up early this morning to hear this, quite excited.

Re: Cheryl Cole - Three Words (Solo Album - 26th October)

I'm secretly hoping that the good ol Geordie girl in her will use FTM as a title (ie Fuck The Mackems), but she kinda needs the dirty Mackem sales so maybe not.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his

I am in desperate need of this. I love solo female vocalists. Especially the fact that she comes from Girls Aloud excites. They're like my 5th favorite girl band...and I think Cheryl has the best shot. My anticipation have never been so high for music.

i've gotta wait till midnight at least and the anticipation has turned me into a quibbly quobbly twit. i look at the clock and get a little shock of adrenaline before i realize it's NOT EVEN DARK OUT YET

This needs to be good. The last 3 new singles i've been anticipating have been bad.
Robbie - Could have been better
Leona - Same
Sugababes - RedOne, Sugababes *cringe*

So yep, this needs to be good.

Re: Cheryl Cole - Three Words (Solo Album - 26th October)

as a DIE HARD Aloud fan, I must say, Cheryl's solo career has yet to get me excited.

I really feel like I should be setting my alarm for 7am to make sure I don't miss the premier, but I am really not arsed, cause I've know that after hearing the demo, it's not going to be anything more to me than Cheryl sans Kimberley, Nicola, Nadine and Sarah.

That doesn't mean she wont suprise me.

Great, I have to be up at 3 am to here this. Bah stupid time difference. And all of the sudden my computer is doing this thing where it just shuts off randomly, so knowing my luck it will shut off right before they play the song haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.