Cheryl Cole - 3 Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvnl

Staff member
Touch My Scotty said:
All of the comments on the video on YouTube seem to be about Cheryl... I don't think anyone really cares about Will.I.Am

His album is quite fine though..
Didn't think I'd care for a Black Eyed Peas album minus the female vocals, but you hardly miss Fergie..

I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the little dance bit where she has her hands out and thrusts her legs...although I suppose one could add it in if they so chose.

clarke said:
I wish they hadn't gotten rid of the little dance bit where she has her hands out and thrusts her legs...although I suppose one could add it in if they so chose.
Yeah I loved that bit. The duck clap.

Mvnl

Staff member
Her dancing (especially when she's next to Will.I.Am) and clothing remind me a lot of Nicole in PCD's Don't Cha-vid!
Of course I prefer Cheryl!

cleggar said:
clarke said:
Yeah I loved that bit. The duck clap.

And the wink...I loved that bit too.

Steveweiser said:
sjoe71 said:
dont crucify me for asking BUT is this getting released as a single with Cheryl singing on it? if so, i'm at the front of the queue, or do i just love it because it's got cheryl in it??

The Cheryl version is apparently out on May 5th.

Fantastic, that's great news, do we know if she's gonna be doing any promotional work with him for it? i'm sure this track is getting loads attention just because it's got cheryl in it. He could do with a bit of solo chart success in the uk!

K

KaMZ

Weird. My little village newspaper has a short article about Cheryl getting loads of attention/job offers citing "The Sun". The thing is, nobody in Germany knows "Girls Aloud" and especially not the name of a special member.

First sign of marketing "Heartbreaker" in all of Europe perhaps?

Well, after her Passions episode, Heartbreaker was in the top 70 on the iTunes main chart. So I'm thinking this was all set up by Fascination and whatever record label will.i.am is with.

Mvnl said:
Touch My Scotty said:
All of the comments on the video on YouTube seem to be about Cheryl... I don't think anyone really cares about Will.I.Am

His album is quite fine though..
Didn't think I'd care for a Black Eyed Peas album minus the female vocals, but you hardly miss Fergie..

FINALLY SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME! His album is amazing! It's actually more electro than urban. Lots of pure pop tracks, too...

I think the video looks even worse in black and white, but that's just me.

I went home to my parents weekend and realised I actually own "Songs About Girls" on CD already - it was a Christmas present that I really wasn't too pleased with. I gave it another try whilst I was there, and it is okay. There's also a track on there that really pointlessly uses the same instrumental as Estelle's "American Boy".

So believe it or not I didn't get round to watching Cheryl's Passions episode until today and I loved it! I downloaded the song a few days ago and thought it was just ok but now I really like it. The album version drags a little though, is there a CD rip of the radio edit? This could do well but they are leaving the physical release a bit late.

S

someboy0716

Yes, there's a radio edit, and it does absolute wonders for the song in my opinion.

S

Sephi101

passions was filmed a while back wasnt it?
around the christmas period am i right?
its now april
if she got the part in january
it would have given will i am four months, which is pleanty of time to decide to lay her vocals down over the top of it, and with the part she has, it couldnt have taken longer than an hour or two
the intention was obviously for her to just feature the in the video, but they obviously liked her enough to give her a main part in the song
it was aired in march but happened ages ago

I quite like it but you can hardly call it a duet. It's not even worth the "featuring Cheryl Cole" credit. She sings like four words in the song.

But the music video is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.