Cheryl - General Discussion | Page 238 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by daveblackwell2k4, May 17, 2007.

1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

At least she has it down to an art-form though. No one can say that she is completely talentless. She would make a good Queen actually...

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Wow great to hear Cheryl wanted to give us an album with 25 songs..I wish that happened!

3. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Has it been mentioned there's a 9 track EP thing with the website version of the album? Do we have a track list for it yet?

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I did not know this! How did I not know this? Fond farewell Hmv order. Hello Universal (even if you are a little bit shitty)

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

She just posted on facebook that the "Soldiers Edition" of the album will come with 9 bonus tracks (and a much better cover that will replace the original cover on my itunes post haste.)

[​IMG]

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

The Soldier Edition cover is literally 100x better. Had they just gone with that, I doubt anybody would be complaining about the cover.

Oh and NEED. Like seriously, if I wasn't saving for my trip to Paris, I would be on that right now.

7. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

So ordered that! Bummed I couldn't get a signed one, also its worth noting that version comes with the "standard album" and the soldiers disc, so I've kept my deluxe album purchase too in case those songs aren't included.

8. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Is there a link to where you can get that, if you are not a pre-established "Soldier" ?

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Even the glow effect on 'Cheryl' looks better on the deluxe (cringe at 'Soldier') cover, why didn't they go with that sure the standard?

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

There's something very Kylie about the Soldier Edition cover.

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

ordered this, bit annoyed i didnt see no promotion for signed edition untill it was sold out and im on her mailing list!!!! Really hope also the deluxe songs are on here so i dont have to buy that also x

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

The Soldier Edition cover is a big popstar album cover. I like it a lot.

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Pity that most of those additional tracks will be remixes.

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

She mentioned a track called "Teddy Bear" in a BBC interview today which is exclusive to the super deluxe.

15. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I love the interview she did with Peter. I love how very 'Cheryl' her answers were.

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

It'll probably be some months before I get the album since I usually wait a month or two to import an album.

When I do, I am using the Soldier Edition as my iTunes cover. It's delicious

17. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I've ordered one! Gutted I missed out on the chance to get a signed one, but it looks fab. The Soldiers disc cover is FAR better than the standard cover.

I'm not sure what to do about my HMV deluxe edition pre-order though- it doesn't seem to say whether the extra tracks on the deluxe edition are also included on the Soldiers disc or not. I'd rather buy two different versions than miss out on any new tracks!

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

It would seem that many of us have missed out on the 'signed' opportunity. Anyone actually order it when they hadn't sold out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.