Cheryl - General Discussion | Page 239 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by daveblackwell2k4, May 17, 2007.

1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I got in this morning before the signed copies sold out! <3

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I'm really not that bothered about this album for some reason. I think it's down to Messy Little Raindrops being a bit 'meh' after the first few weeks. I think I'll restrain from ordering until I hear some previews. I don't want to be disappointed again.

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Messy Little Raindrops was a bit meh but for me had 3 amazing tracks, Yeah, Yeah, Amnesia and Let's Get Down.
    So I have a good memory of it.

The Flood was pants though.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

The only songs on MLR I like are Promise This, The Flood, and Amnesia.

The Flood isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Its got a good chorus.

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

God, the promo for the signed soldier super deluxe edition has been non-existent, I am on the mailing list and had no clue until I just googled it after the interview! The cover is WAY better!

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I can't justify paying £18.99 for it to be honest. I'll just wait for it to go down in price eventually like The Sats and '3 Words' box sets did!

Looking forward to get my deluxe version, will it have a similar cover to the solider one?

7. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Wow, that is the worst article title ever. 'Cords'? 'Singed'? Who wrote this? A 13 year-old?

8. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Cord is the correct spelling, actually. A vocal cord is physical structure that resembles a rope! And 'singed' as in burnt and not the incorrect past tense of 'to sing'.

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Gutted I missed the signed copies but this is a lovely surprise. Super excited for those 9 extra tracks. The new cover is brilliant too, really nice, I like the titles down the spine. Can't wait to get this in the post!

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I love 'The Flood' and I don't give a damn who knows it. It's the perfect song to walk to on a miserable and windy day while thinking about someone that screwed you over, and you sometimes throw in a twirl while hugging your jacket close to you. It's fantastic!

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

[​IMG]

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I love it!! A

As a side note, I am also pleased to see Katy back with dark hair.

13. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Cheryl and Katy? AMAZING.

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Cute picture!

15. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

How great would it have been if Rihanna was the 3th guest?!

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

She ain't good enough to share the same couch as Cheryl.

17. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Paypal won't let me through with my Cheryl boxset order because 'the country I'm in doesn't ship to the desired country' - WTF? Is this nonsense happening to anyone else? Help!

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

It is weird that we haven't heard clips yet, right? Or have I just been spoiled by other artists doing it so early?

19. Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I am surprised we haven't had the unlock to listen to a preview thing yet but other than that sometimes Amazon and iTunes don't get the clips much before it's release, if at all before it's release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.