Cheryl - General Discussion | Page 911 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by daveblackwell2k4, May 17, 2007.

1. *eye roll* as if. Why does she have to do any reality show?

2. *unrolls your eyes *

to make money , exposure , and or remind people she is still around my lovely .

Santi319 likes this.
  3. Wow. Some of you love living in a fantasy world, don't you? X

4. She’s making money and everyone is fully aware of her.

5. I'm pretty sure her bank balance is doing just fine and the people that care about Cheryl know she is "still around".

6. After reading this page I'm glad Cheryl isn't following the popjustice armchair school of popstar management.

joe_alouder, DMDR, Someboy and 6 others like this.
  7. I love Cheryl, don't get me wrong, but her descent to the D-list is real. It doesn't matter that she was the biggest popstar in the UK a decade ago.

Ricki Lake was one of the top 5 most recognizable people in the WORLD and couldnt get past week 2 on Celeb X Factor. Nicole Scherzinger had multiple number 1 radio hits in the US and was on Dancing with the Stars a couple of years later, and then went back to being a judge on talent shows in the UK. The 'rules' aren't rules anymore.

sugababesoverloaded likes this.
  8. RJF

RJF

I feel like some of you confuse the idea of her having her soul media trained out of her over the years with... the fact that she’s now in her late thirties, has been in the public eye for twenty years with wildly varying ups and downs personally, and these days probably just wants a quiet life with her son.

9. Yeah, people are longing for the personality she exuded during the days when she was stepping in animal shit trekking up Greek mountains with the girls or communicating with ghosts in a haunted castle... and are disappointed or surprised when she’s ten years the wiser and understandably in situations less... intentionally inflammatory?

10. She's ready.

bonnieetclyde, Vixen, Island and 7 others like this.
  11. Wow, she said that with some determination!

12. Rob

Rob

Sis...
    [​IMG]

13. Me making up for the chart injustice this year.

[​IMG]

LPT, Slamb, Only Human and 6 others like this.
  14. It was my #1 most played song this year, I didn’t realise how hooked I was!

Only Human, evangelion and jakeyfw like this.
  15. Same for me! She at least did that.

Only Human and jakeyfw like this.
  16. This song gets better and better for me - the chorus pops into my head at random times almost every day

Runawaywithme and cheida like this.
  17. Let You was my most played song of the year too. I really was hooked.

Imagine if it got promo.

18. Serving number one realness! Ha it was my number 2 most played song this year, somehow BlackPink managed to steal my number one with Dont Know What To Do.

Gashina likes this.
  19. Medellin & Replay too. The taste jumped out ;)

chasingthepast likes this.
  20. Somehow it was my most played song of the year too. No idea how that happened.

Only Human likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.