Cheryl - Only Human | Page 103 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Smarter than Cheryl in that respect. It's worked out well for her.

2. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

That thread title is amazing.

3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

I can't with this mess. Oh Cheryl Ann Fernandez-Versini (Formerly Cole) (née Tweedy). You really are in Crazy Stupid Love.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

She at least appears to be dropping Cole either way. Her @cherylcole twitter has been shut down and redirected to @cherylofficial.. which still features the "Cheryl Cole" artwork...

5. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

£400k on a wedding after a three month relationship tips the scales from insane to impressive.

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

What is this company please?

7. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Her website has now been switched over. Now Cheryl Official

8. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

She had to get that last minute promotion as she was scared of Cher Lloyd getting to no1.

9. SBK

SBK

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

... Hardly the same, lily didn't marry her dad?

10. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

There is no confirmation that she's actually using his name. It will probably just be 'Cheryl'.

Also, the name of the album should be Cheryl Ann.

11. K94

K94

It was Cheryl during 'A Million Lights' so it's not much of an issue.

12. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Her team should have got the single out this week. 'Rude' will easily be no1 sadly.

13. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Cheryl is in love, of course, but the timing is perfect. It makes for a brilliantly accidental publicity stunt.

14. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

What a laughable transparent mess. The marriage itself may not be a publicity stunt but the timing of the announcement certainly is. The desperation for attention is a new low for her.

15. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

What a shock! A popstar in desperate need to be centre of attention!

16. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

I love the constant "OMG SHE WONT BE NUMBER ONE" posts from numerous people. I'm over here laughing because Rude is a whole 7 places higher on iTunes but has only been available for preorder for 2 weeks whereas Cheryl has had her preorder up since it prodded at radio and it went Top 20 on preorders the day of the premiere and after.

I sound like a broken record but lord, people are quick to write this songs death too easily.

17. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Her facebook page is now just 'Cheryl' so I guess that's how she'll be releasing music from now on.

18. K94

K94

Rude has a broader appeal than this song - it really wouldn't be surprising if it took the top spot.

19. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

completely agree.

20. Re: Cheryl Fernandez-Versini - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

The thread title reads like a story - The marriage (Cheryl Fernandez-Versini). The public's response (Crazy Stupid Love). The divorce (Single). Her reflection on it during a teary Piers Morgan interview (Only Human). Then the hope that it translates into (Album) sales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.