Cheryl - Only Human | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

BrandCheryl

If she can't sing it, she'll put her name on it all marc jacobs-like (thats the 'classy' bit), and sell it.

looking forward to hearing her new music!

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Why? Her hand tattoo is probably her only remotely nice one.

3. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I don't really like the new photos either. It all looks a bit '2005'.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...attoo-begins-promotional-tour-new-single.html

Wow, everything about this look is WTF: the glasses, the fringe, the bare midriff with the awful tats, the cow-print snakeskin shoes. She's a beauty icon, but with regard to her clothes, I never got why she was a "style" icon. They always seem a bit trashy. I question her taste level.

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

She often wears questionable items of clothing, but somehow I always think her beauty manages to carry it off. And the jacket IS by Kate Moss, who IS a style icon.

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That website photo is awful. She's got some seriously crazy eyes in there and the pose doesn't do her any justice. I wanted something more fierce, but instead we got something that looks like a cheap perfume advert.

7. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I can't stop looking at how much she has aged! I will be interested in what musical direction she goes in. I think she should do something more urban, the bubblegum pop she has done on the last 3 albums is a bit tired.

8. Re: Cheryl - Crazy Stupid Love feat. Tinie Tempah (released July 20th) + 4th Studio Album discussion

She looks smoking hot. Wow. Gorgeous.

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Every time scroll past that picture, I think the shadow is a third leg.

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Bubblegum pop? She's hardly Sclub juniors... all of her albums have had urban and dance tracks in with contemporary pop. I wouldn't say she's ever released a 'Bubblegum pop' track...

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I'd say each of her lead singles are. They are so cheesy pop!!

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Accurate.

(Except it's Rubio, not Rubinio).

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I'm sorry... Are you actually using phrases like 'cheesy pop' on this website and forum?

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I'm REALLY excited about this! She looks gorgeous!

15. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

How shady. You mean Paulina Rubio?

Who I think is appropriate in the sense that she is definitely A-List and hugely popular in her country of origin, much like Cheryl is in the U.K., and also because they both tried their luck judging singing shows in the USA and both failed (one spectacularly and the other not so much.) Also, Paulina is a fashion icon in Mexico, her looks go down really well. Different countries have different expectations, I guess. I don't know why I'm defending her, just the comparison rubbed me wrong. I adore Latin singers.

Anyway, I'm terribly excited for Cheryl's new single. I've liked each of her albums for different reasons, and I'm a little bit in awe that we've reached the fourth album already. That's pretty incredible!

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

[​IMG]

She posted this on instagram so I guess that confirms the font and the Cole returning. Makes a nice cover too!

17. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

But they really aren't... each of her lead singles have been quite different and I am honestly shocked that anyone would call them 'cheesy' or 'bubblegum' especially somewhere like this forum! She's hardly churning out 'Tragedy' and 'Barbie Girl'

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That image combined with the font looks really classy! A little like the cover of an autobiography, but very nice.

19. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That's a lovely picture. I'd be happy if the album cover was something like that.

20. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I love that picture! I hope its the album cover. Cant wait for monday, I have a feeling this single is going to be amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.