Cheryl - Only Human | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That really is a great cover, I just cant see them using it for the single though. Great album cover - imagine if she's still going by the name Cheryl and 'Cole' is the album title haha

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The styling is lovely. She looks radiant.

3. KAG

KAG

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I find these promo pictures really tacky and boring. I think this image would be great for the album's artwork. It's striking and classy.

[​IMG]

I'm not a massive fan of her solo music, however I am looking forward to this single. I've read that it's a mix of JLo's "Get Right" and Ciara's "Livin' It Up" - two of my favourite songs.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

This sounds amazing. Hope it has a non-chorus!

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I didn't realise Messy Little Raindrops got to no.1

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I hate that new photoshoot, it looks a bit cheap. Hopefully they won't use that for the single.

7. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Yes, Rubio.

I was making the point that the promo shoots look cheap and something that a C-list popstar (such as Rubio) would do. She may be popular in her native country but in the grand scheme of things she is... a C-list Latino pop star where the A-listers is J.Lo.

8. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I'm not here for Queen Pau shade.

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Not sure about the single so far but the artwork is great. A lot more elegant than A Million Lights which was just so "Look how down I am with the young people I'm basically 17!" visually

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

She's not looking her best at the moment. The blonde hair is brassy and the extensions look particularly obvious when she's blonde. It looks more natural/subtle in these photoshoot shots but it needs to go.

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I liked it.

It's true that she's got quite thin, hasn't she?

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That would make for a terrible album cover.

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The tan is a little much maybe, but she's beautiful always. Great pictures.

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That photo looks like she's feeling massively relieved after letting out a huge fart.

Seriously, totally strengthens my trapped wind theory with the previous pic.

15. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The images remind me of Christina Milian's "Us Against The World"

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

She must be on the Nadine diet.

17. Island

Island Staff Member

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

It looks Kylie-esque……..

But it's a nice photo. She's so pretty.

Happy 500th post!!

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Not to compare but... That pic of Cheryl, reminds of Nadine's one doing a similar pose.

19. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I am really excited for the return of Cheryl, a bit gutted Tinie is on the single but I'll hold back the judgement until hear it, I don't like the new promo pics but only because the gold outfit is hideous. She is looking really good.

20. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Those pictures give me MAJOR pop star doing pop music having a photoshoot vibes!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.