Cheryl - Only Human | Page 55 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

In your opinion.

For me, the remix has proven it is the production which lets it down. I quite like the lyrics, I think they're quite clever. The catchiest bit is the 'la la la la la la la love' and the pre chorus.

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The remix improved it a tiny bit, but sweet Lord the original is still horrendous. Those cheap as tits trumpets sound utterly pathetic.

3. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

There were remarks earlier that some were hating the song for no other reason but because it's Cheryl. Reading some of these latest comments, some people seem to be willing themselves to like the song because it is Cheryl. Repeat it hundreds of times until it's stuck in your brain and you enjoy it when if it were another singer, you'd have moved on by now.

I played this song for a friend and his comment was that the sax reminded him of a clown car horn! Now, I can't unhear it.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I thought I enjoyed Crazy Stupid Love, but I heard it out last night and it sounded fucking horrendous. That sax sounds so much flatter and out of tune when blasted through big speakers and it was met with a massive eye roll from most people, it completely killed the mood. OH SHITE.

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Couldn't agree more

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I'm Team Catchy, 100%.

7. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I was so ready to stan for this song as I did Call My Name back in 2012, but I must agree with the general consensus that it's just a bit shit.

She MUST have recorded better material than this, the only reason I can see this being the first single is that it follows the (annoying) trend of sax instead of chorus.

I haven't heard any of the remixes yet but with such a weak melody, I don't see how they might improve it.

8. Rmx

Rmx

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

What channel and time is BGT tonight? And when in the show are the guest performances usually?

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

ITV 1 from 7. They'll probably show all the acts first then bring Cheryl out before the results.

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Tinie confirmed that he and Cheryl will perform at 9:15 pm.

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Why did she pre record her performance?

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

View attachment 1833 she's ready to slay!

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Love a strong best. Love a shaky autograph.

14. Rmx

Rmx

She's on after the break. I'm ready!

15. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Here she is! Intro video. Call My Name still slays.

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I'm ready for it! I hope for live vocals or pre-record with live vocals.

17. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Boring song. Boring performance. Mimed vocals.

18. BOY

BOY

This song is god awful.

19. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

God the song really is just so bad.

Not even a massive performance could make it sound alright.

20. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

lol Cheryl slayed as ever, and at least she knew what date it's out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.