Cheryl - Only Human | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I prefer the song now. That performance was great!

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

She really is incredibly beautiful it's actually a bit insane.

3. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

And now the whole nation is thinking "what was THAT shit"?!

Seriously it's such a dull song. No melody, doesn't go anywhere, and the sax part is just bloody awful.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Her dancing was the only good thing about that performance, the miming was cute though.

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

What a terrible song.

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That was painful.

The death of pop music right there.

How can she go from being in the best girl group ever to this drivel? I really want to like her but I just can't with this dreadful music.

7. Rmx

Rmx

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

YAAASSS SLAY!

She nailed it. As far as the song goes, she made the very best out of it and I'm actually starting to enjoy the song. Her dancing brings the sax solos to life, or at least distracts us from them. And the 'la la la la-love' bit is still amazing, especially the last one. Slay a bit, Cheryl!

8. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I think it's proprably live vocals with some pre-record.

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

She was miming, but her miming vocals sounded amazing.

The dancing was sensational, obviously.

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Great performance, but it couldn't save the song. Plus, how can her vocals sound so bad even when she's miming?! The high part at the end was painful.

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Clutching on to straws a bit....

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The dancing was brilliant, the prechorus was great, the rest of the song was boring. I'm starting to dislike the song more and more, the complete opposite of it being a grower.

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

It was a nice performance but the song is actually growing off me having initially really liked it. The dance breakdown with that sax was not working.

Also this seems like her first lead dance routine that didn't have its own little signature stand out moves. Maybe I'll have to rewatch it.

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Someone at her label needs to be fired for letting that song become anything more than a demo, let alone a lead single! I'd love to know what Simon thinks of it!

15. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The dance wasn't even very good.

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I miss Girls Aloud.

17. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Exactly. Apparently a professional singer miming to a song in a live performance is justified if they're dancing, so the dancing had better be damn good.

Oh dear. This was not good.

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I think she could sing that song with pre-record vocals. Choreo it's great, but not hard, song it's easy to sing too.

19. SMG

SMG

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The pre-chorus is incredible. Performance was nice.

20. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

All Cheryl Cole songs are easy to sing, you only need to be able to hit 3 notes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.