Cheryl - Only Human | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

It's also a shame that nothing iconic happened. She should have had rain.

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The song is even more lifeless with such an energetic performance.

3. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I hope a West Funk Remix appears with the Tinie Tempah rap included, it really is EVERYTHING, and is the only way I'm going to listen to the song from now on.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That was not enjoyable.

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The tabloids have reacted surprisingly positively to the performance.

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Everytime I hear the Trumpetsax Im always reminded of this..

View attachment 1841

7. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I expected a "bigger" performance.

Well, she is everybody's darling, so no surprise.

8. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I thoroughly enjoyed that performance. She looked great, I liked the dancing and the stage design was very cool.

I don't think it's a great song and yet it's seeping into my mind.

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Honestly I thought it was a great performance, despite the miming. The girl just oozes star quality, there's no denying that. The problem is the song! Not that I feel it will be do her any harm. I feel she's in a very lucky position at the moment where she can gets have hits with turds as big as this (although I'll be very suprised if it gives her another no.1)!

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Great performance, saxophone bits were awkward and Tinnie was pointless.

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Her ability to sell songs rivals JLo's. Almost convincing!

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

It all sounded so flat.

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

This is just not growing on me at all and it seems like an energetic performance was wasted on a totally bland song. I really think the saxophones are the problem. Without the saxophones it's a pleasant if totally bland pop song. The saxophones actually put it into parody territory.

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The only time they would be negative is if she had an Ashlee Simpson style mishap.

Until then, they will happily laud everything she does.

15. KAG

KAG

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I think the performance started off brilliantly. I liked the dance she did at the beginning and when the fire lit up. Everything went downhill the minute she started singing. I don't know whether it was completely live or mimed but she sounded so OUT OF TUNE. I've seen her perform at two Girls Aloud tours and she's never sounded that bad.

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

You can't polish a turd can you Cheryl?

17. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I liked the performance, the choreography could have been better especially after having her come after Little Mix but meh it was a good performance from Cheryl. The song is the worst single from Cheryl but after a while I got used to it.

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I didn't like the performance. The styling is wrong for the style of the song and considering there are no words, she needs something strong during the saxaphone part. It sounds horrible and she looked lost during those moments. I also didn't think she knew what to do when Tinie was on stage.

19. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I still think it was massively unfair when this performance was dragged in the media so much. What a huge injustice.

20. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The 'Promise This' performance was relatively amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.