Cheryl - Only Human | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I just can't...........

2. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I love it - it's instantly made me enjoy the song.

I fail to see why it's being slated so much.

3. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

This is a thread for the artist Cheryl Cole.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Till The World Ends says hello...

5. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The video really sells the song, a job well done.

6. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Firstly, wear a fucking shirt if you're going to have that awful tattoo. Barf.

Secondly, why is her hair that shade? Under the light it looks so brassy and weird... And her make up is so strange.

Don't like it.

7. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

It reminded me of a Saturdays video for some reason (probably because of Disco Love) just with added dance scenes. It doesn't make any kind of statement or impact as a comeback video, it seems more like a video for a 2nd or 3rd single.

8. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

I tought that the single cover was a scene from the video. Shame. It would fit the song way better.

Anyway, is a nice video. She looks amazing and the dancing is on point, as usual with Cheryl. She really is the perfect popstar/performer. She oozes charisma and there's something really likeable about her. She really tries her best to sell the song.

That said, the song definitely doesn't suit the video. It would be AMAZING if it was the video for "Sexy Den a Mutha". It would SLAAAY etc. This song, however, really needed a summer-ish vibe (but I guess Nicole already did that) or a 60' something video (but, again, Ariana kinda did that).

This will be a hit for her, and I'm kinda happy because I really like her. The song, however, doesn't deserve even the top 5.

I'm ready for single #2. (Please don't be a ballad.)

9. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

LOVE IT. She looks hot, the dancing is great and the visuals are solid. Don't see any negatives. I've come around to the song in a massive way.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

It wasn't very good!

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Was it filmed in the same place as Salute? I know Colin Tilley directed both videos, but the spacing and setting (especially during the dance routines) looks exactly like where Salute was shot, only with some adjusted scenery.

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

That was video terrible. Only redeeming part was the dancing scenes. Her weakest video for her weakest song. Made for each other.

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

[video=youtube;LlHRoes4WTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlHRoes4WTc[/video]

The Cheryl lead single that never was. This would have been perfect. I remember being so disappointed when it wasn't on Messy Little Raindrops. She's probably never even heard it, but she should so record it. It's a bit dated now though.

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Cheryl's a useless 'popstar'.

The Canadian goddess >>>>>>>> this lifeless tart.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  15. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Uninspired idea, bad styling, lame choreography, and a mediocre song. It's the exact opposite of her other three lead singles. What a missed opportunity.

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The choreography is so messy too. I get that they were going for a "spontaneous" vibe or something, but it just comes across as messy.

17. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

So Nicole does a sexier walk than Cheryl...everyone draw your attention to Nicole's work of art instead please. |#YourLove

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

The Sax in this is really laughable isn't it? Lisa Simpson puts in more work than whoever did that. Watching the video I kept thinking so this is what Selena Gomez would be like in the future. Cheryl isn't anything anything spectacular as a Popstar and it feels like music is just a hobby she does in her spare time but she does convincingly enough. I still liked the video though is definitely the weakest song/video combo of her solo career. Side note, I wonder if she regrets that ass tattoo?

19. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Selena's lead singles and videos laugh in the face of this song/video, which has all the liveliness of a recently reanimated corpse.

20. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (released July 20th) + 4th Album discussion

Selena Gomez isn't even half the dancer and performer that Cheryl is. I'm not even slating Selena- I like her- but as mediocre a pop star as Cheryl can be, Selena is even worse.

Anyway.... boring video. I don't like 'club videos'. I feel like they belong in 1999. She also has dubious taste in pants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.