Cheryl - Only Human | Page 97 | The Popjustice Forum

Cheryl - Only Human

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Call My Name, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

The ULTIMATE promo for a single called "Crazy Stupid Love". My queen!

2. K94

K94

Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Get divorced in time for the album release, call the album """personal""" and """emotional"""" and collect your coins chile.

3. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Divorce will be in Q1 2015 in time for single three or four which will be the Wide Awake of the era.

4. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

God, this is on Geri's level of massive, rushed promo. Gotta love me some Cheryl.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

Can't wait to see Nuhdeen's response! Wow, completely unexpected though! Cheryl on Kerry Washington levels of secrecy!

6. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I've known a few women who kept their married names after divorce, although it's usually a custom involving women older than Cheryl, so it's never struck me as strange. Now, keeping your previously married name after you remarry? THAT is weird.

I guess it's a tricky branding thing though because she became the woman we now talk about under the Cole surname.

7. KAG

KAG

Demi Moore was married to Bruce Willis for several years and then she married Ashton Kutcher. She kept her surname from his first marriage instead of taking on her new husbands' names or reverting back to her maiden name.

8. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Well they got married very quick. I hope everything goes well!! I wonder if she may be pregnant? But then I don't think she would feel the need to get married. I'm sure it's just love. It will get her some press though. And after hating the song it has actually really grown on me. Maybe this will get people to give the song another listen when they read about her marriage news.

9. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

You edited out my last sentence: it's a branding thing for Cheryl. She became super famous as Cheryl Cole, so it makes sense FOR HER to keep the 'Cole'.

10. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

This pretty much. She is Cheryl Cole. Her name is basically her career. It wouldn't make any sense, professionally, to drop the cole and go back to Tweedy or Fernandez. `Both of those don't sound right now anyway.

11. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

!!!! ???? !!!! ????

Bloody hell.

12. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

This is an extreme measure for her promo. I thought she doesn't personally relate to her song lyrics.

13. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Married within just three months of knowing each other, someone's pregnant...

14. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Can't wait for The X Factor voiceover man to shout "CHERYL FERNANDEZ-VERSINI"!

I'm expecting to hear 'Can't Speak French' jokes for the rest of the day.

15. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Just in time to coincide with the release of her abysmal new single. Interesting.

16. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Get that Crazy Stupid Love with my new husband promo, girl.

17. SBK

SBK

My friend had a double barreled name, she dropped one of the barreled names recently.

I asked why, thinking it was kind of a strange thing to do, and it turned out the name she dropped was of her mums first husband. Her mum had got divorced, remarried, kept her first husbands name, and gave it to her daughter who never even met the guy?!

That is weird. I guess it's fine if you're made a widow, but chosing to leave a guy then still cluttering your life with his name is weird.

18. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

It's the ONLY version I listen to.

19. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Wow. Do people think this is a real marriage? I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist but something seems so off here that it's making me question Ashley, Derek, Tre, this guy, everything.

20. Re: Cheryl Cole - Crazy Stupid Love (Single) + Only Human (Album)

Haha I wouldn't think about it that hard! Do we know they've actually been dating 3 months for sure anyway? Could it have actually been much longer on the down low?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.