Cheryl

Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

I am absolutely loving her tweets. I thought she would be the perfect Ice Queen Cheryl that everyone has become accustom to. But no, she is showing the imperfect, down to earth Chezza that vintage GA fans all know and love.

Her Tweets are amazing. Here I was, thinking the Cheryl I know, the Cheryl that talks about her farts, the Cheryl I loved was long gone. And what does she do? She comes straight out with "little yellow men," that's what!

You can take the girl outta Newcastle...

Cheryl on Twitter is too cute. I love her so much.

'Promise This' is in my Top 25 played on iTunes. However, it's a rip of the radio edit, not the actual single HQ. I can't put my finger on it but I just feel like they're different in same way. The HQ version just seems dead to me.

I was hoping and praying for Cheryl's twitter to have gone something along the lines of:

Ah had a lemon drizzle cake. Ah thurughly enjoyed it.

Although I'm not sure if she needs to type in a Geordie accent. I think she has to.

^ If Cheryl started replying to NuhdeenCoyleNow's tweets in a Geordie accent I think I would actually die.

jinzo said:
Ah had a lemon drizzle cake. Ah thurughly enjoyed it.

Surely it would be more like half a lettuce leaf? 'Ah had meself half a let-us leeyf. Eee gad ah feel full'.

@nataliesedwards: Plus discover which producer has been booked to work on Cheryl Cole's new album. He'll also be behind Leona Lewis' upcoming second single!

Batmobile said:
I love how NuhdeenCoyleNow has taken to Cheryl's Twitter account.

NuhdeenCoyle is one of the best things on twitter.

Amazing.

I wish I'd auditioned for X-Factor while Cheryl was still on it so I could get a kiss from her (like lots of people are doing with Kelly and Tulisa).

Granted, my voice is diabolical but it would have been worth it to be in Cheryl's presence...

*dreams*

WearefromBarcelona said:
@nataliesedwards: Plus discover which producer has been booked to work on Cheryl Cole's new album. He'll also be behind Leona Lewis' upcoming second single!

Oh! I'd like to know more about this... Do we know who did produce Leona's second single?

Cheryl needs to take a wee break then come back next year & follow the trend of The Saturdays, JLS & Wanted by releasing 2 or 3 singles before her album...with lots of promo, 1 off ITV specials and the like, she's one of the most famous women in the country, she could have a hugely successful album, they just need to do it right!

WearefromBarcelona said:
Wayne Wilkins? Hope not though...Cheryl needs to reinvent herself with completely new producers.

I

itzkk96

Most of her songs are demos other artists didn't want. Wayne will probably just give her more R&B lite shit.

I think it's either Naughty Boy (Trouble) or Ryan Tedder (GlassHeart), I could be wrong though. I imagine one of those songs will be Leona's second single.