Cheryl

Re: Cheryl Cole - Third Album / General Discussion

Now the big question is will Nadine follow back?

And then the other question - will they ever tweet each other?!

This is BIG news. So Will was her first follow... Predictable. Surely that honour should have gone to our Nic.

Mvnl

Staff member

_hazzie_ said:
I love that she follows Coco and Buster on twitter!

What's with those? Are they fake or is she the kind of boss who makes her pets a Twitter and Facebook page?

Mvnl said:
_hazzie_ said:

What's with those? Are they fake or is she the kind of boss who makes her pets a Twitter and Facebook page?

hahaha is there someone who makes twitter accounts for their pets? in this case they're definitely fake

Mvnl

Staff member

WearefromBarcelona said:
Mvnl said:
_hazzie_ said:

hahaha is there someone who makes twitter accounts for their pets? in this case they're definitely fake

I'm not sure about Twitter, but I know there's way too many of those on Facebook.

Mvnl said:
WearefromBarcelona said:
Mvnl said:
_hazzie_ said:

I'm not sure about Twitter, but I know there's way too many of those on Facebook.

O_o

I wish Cheryl has a bullshit column like Britney. It would clear up so much of the shit published about her.

gluttonbutt said:
I wish Cheryl has a bullshit column like Britney. It would clear up so much of the shit published about her.
But maybe she doesn't because its ALLLLLLLLL TRUE.

I would love to just know if there is actually going to be a 3rd album. I would suggest it a strong possibility with all the rumors flying around lately! Plus there was a tweet from will.i.am a short while ago saying something like 'Cheryl will soon be back and better than ever' or something to that tune!

Reports claim Chezza wants to work with Brit on a song for her new LP...

12:47, Thursday, 8 September 2011

Cheryl Cole is apparently hoping to collaborate with Britney Spears.

After rubbing shoulders with Cameron Diaz on the set of their new movie, What To Expect When You're Not Expecting, it seems Chezza has set her sights on another Hollywood A-Lister in the shape of Miss. Spears.

According to Now magazine, the Girls Aloud beauty is hoping to hit the studio with Britney after asking producer JR Rotem - who both Cheryl and Spears have worked with - for the pop princess' number.

Speaking of a possible Chezza and Brit hook-up, a pal of the Fight For This Love singer told the mag: "She'd love to do a duet with Britney for her next album."

The reports come after Cole's bodyguard Craig Balkam claimed that Cheryl wanted to make friends with Britney, telling The Mirror: "She used to talk about Britney Spears. She kept saying that she wanted to help Britney."

He added: "She thought she could become like a big sister to her and make her normal again after all her crazy behaviour."

Cheryl has also been linked to collaborations with Rihanna, Usher and Christina Aguilera - after she was spotted meeting with both Xtina and the OMG hitmaker in LA.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/cheryl-cole/331660-cheryl-cole-britney-spears-duet

Elvenpath said:
Reports claim Chezza wants to work with Brit on a song for her new LP...

12:47, Thursday, 8 September 2011

Cheryl Cole is apparently hoping to collaborate with Britney Spears.

After rubbing shoulders with Cameron Diaz on the set of their new movie, What To Expect When You're Not Expecting, it seems Chezza has set her sights on another Hollywood A-Lister in the shape of Miss. Spears.

According to Now magazine, the Girls Aloud beauty is hoping to hit the studio with Britney after asking producer JR Rotem - who both Cheryl and Spears have worked with - for the pop princess' number.

Speaking of a possible Chezza and Brit hook-up, a pal of the Fight For This Love singer told the mag: "She'd love to do a duet with Britney for her next album."

The reports come after Cole's bodyguard Craig Balkam claimed that Cheryl wanted to make friends with Britney, telling The Mirror: "She used to talk about Britney Spears. She kept saying that she wanted to help Britney."

He added: "She thought she could become like a big sister to her and make her normal again after all her crazy behaviour."

Cheryl has also been linked to collaborations with Rihanna, Usher and Christina Aguilera - after she was spotted meeting with both Xtina and the hitmaker in LA.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/cheryl-cole/331660-cheryl-cole-britney-spears-duet

I just think that would be totally random and weird.