Cheryl

They were all being considered for the 3rd, then 4th single if I remember correctly. Rain On Me almost had a video too. They should have tacked Promise This as the reissue single and cancelled the second album though.

Amnesia, Happy Tears, Promise This, Yeah Yeah and Everyone would have been a good add on EP.

When was Messy Little Raindrops actually recorded? We’re they 3 Words leftovers? Because she was pretty busy between the releases and then she got struck down with Malaria, I can’t imagine how she found time to record.

Maybe we will get a 4 part TV show like Steps did....

Imagine them all sat around a table pointing the finger. Sarah and Nadine one side, Kimba, Nicola and Cheryl the other!

They should get back together, start with a tour and a new song. Drop a 5 track EP (in the veins of On The Metro, Something New etc) then drop a 10 track belter of an album!

Saying that, I just dont think Nadine would put her all into it. She has/had still blames some of the others for the split.....

Island

Staff member

Imagine them all sat around a table pointing the finger. Sarah and Nadine one side, Kimba, Nicola and Cheryl the other!

They should get back together, start with a tour and a new song. Drop a 5 track EP (in the veins of On The Metro, Something New etc) then drop a 10 track belter of an album!

Saying that, I just dont think Nadine would put her all into it. She has/had still blames some of the others for the split.....
Low key we all know Kimberley will be the instigator.

I think Nadine would jump at the chance for Girls Aloud to get back together.

Frankly speaking, Sarah seems the most down to earth member of the entire group who has never been part of any drama. Even when the other members made things messy, she wasn't mentioned once as an instigator or participant. Throughout Girls Aloud and her personal issues, she was always incredibly professional, and has only received a slightly bad public image because she is clearly a sweet woman who probably didn't have anyone looking out for her best interests.

All that's to say is that it's not a cute look to call someone with documented mental health issues a 'psycho'.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair I don’t think we can take what Big Brother gave us as proper insight into Sarah’s life. If I was in a house with a group of random people, being cut off from the world, I would be bat shit crazy myself. That show is notorious for shit stirring.

I’ve always rooted for Sarah, she seems like a really lovely girl but unfortunately hasn’t had the easiest life in the public eye. Still rooting for her!

Honestly I'd be worried for Sarah if they did get back together anytime soon. I get the impression she's the kind of person who's better out of the limelight and all the pressures that go with it. In Big Brother she spoke almost wistfully about her life in the countryside with her dogs, and it seems like that's where she's happiest and most comfortable.

7 years ago call my name was released selling 97k copies on its first 3 days, and 152k in its first week, becoming the biggest selling single of 2012. (Non charity)

2012 was such a fantastic year.

Let you has sold 86copies today, it's staggering & amazing how much the music industry had changed in terms of streaming..!