Cheryl

Wait @ this being better than the official cover.

7516330396_985d27c879_z.jpg

I'm so bummed she didn't fight harder to get more songs out or doing an EP, but I really think she was ready to take a step back from the spotlight and, apparently, audiences were ready for that. I really do think she could have had 1 more great dance album. Do we know if she recorded any more songs than the 2 released?

I'm so bummed she didn't fight harder to get more songs out or doing an EP, but I really think she was ready to take a step back from the spotlight and, apparently, audiences were ready for that. I really do think she could have had 1 more great dance album. Do we know if she recorded any more songs than the 2 released?

She recorded an album worth of material, 3Beat weren’t happy with the performance of the singles to do anything else though.

I could see after the Girls Aloud tour, a renewed interest and appreciation for Cheryl could lead to it's relase, or a relase of some capacity. If the Girls dont want to do any new music without Sarah, but Cheryl wants to keep going, she already has the songs, Bear is getting a wee bit older now and she seems happier and healthier than she has in a decade - it kinda seems like a no brainer.

She could have a brilliant Hits and Beyond type relase, her singles discography is so solid.

Fight For This Love
3 Words
Parachute
Promise This
The Flood
Call My Name
Under The Sun
Crazy Stupid Love
I Don't Care
Only Human
Love Made Me Do It
Let You

Fiveish new Bonus tracks.

Throw in some fancy vinyl variants, some stunning artwork and maybe even do a few solo gigs in small venues, I think it could be a success, if Louise can get a similar release to #11, Cheryl could easily get one top #10, probably top #5 (If she even cares about numbers anymore)

Cheryl is a phenomenal performer, she was just born to be on a stage you can just see it in her eyes that it's what she lives for, she's an electrifying presence and I get the feeling that the Girls Aloud reunion will give her back the buzz and she won't be able to resist the temptation of performing for long.

I’d love to see Cheryl back performing and releasing new music but I think she’s over being a solo artist.

Actually, A Million Lights photoshoot overall was a really stellar collections of pics, Ellen Von Unwert snapped on this one. There were obviously much better choices to choose the main cover, but I also kinda warmed up to it over the years?
Cheryl’s look was also on point this era.

Reactions: Rmx