"Chi with a C" Youtube channel | The Popjustice Forum

"Chi with a C" Youtube channel

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by The Rural Juror, May 9, 2019.

1. Has anyone else come across this youtube channel? It was introduced to me via @crash9081 and whilst the production values are definitely an area of improvement (odd green screen effects), you definitely have to admire her creativity and determination in some of these videos.

Some of my favourite/noteworthy videos

X Factor Audtions

The time she facetimed BBC News accidentally

The time she replaced all her family photos with the GC

I particularly like the effort that she went to for this ordeal with commentary, to her Mum being annoyed (anticlimactically) and then rectifying the issue herself immediately (rather than her daughter). Plus the unintentional shade in the "I am two" photo frame for Ms Collins

Her millennial baby name suggestions

ohnoitisnathan and Fascination like this.
  2. I love her re-enactments of Rachel & Ariel's X Factor auditions. I wish she'd done the expletive-ridden Rachel outbursts at the end, though... though there are a couple of other great parodies of her audition on YouTube that include that ddd.

There's also this Chi With A C one you missed:

@The Rural Juror

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  3. Yes look in the YouTuber thread where I posted about her. I am so happy more have discovered her. She is legendary.

I am obsessed with her. Her impression of the twins in Love Island is one I quote all the time now "can we go for a chat?" "But we are having a chat".

Chilegend

Edit: I also love how she leaves subtly does justice for the crazy idol and x factor contestants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.