Chiara Hunter - Strange Relationships | The Popjustice Forum

Chiara Hunter - Strange Relationships

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Not the Prince song nor the Darren Hayes song (both were called Strange Relationship not ships to be fair). However the influence of the former is apparent on this funked up bit of synth pop. New name on me but feeling the Nikka Costa vibe on this too.
    https://soundcloud.com/chiarahunter/strange-relationships

2. Come on folks this is a goody.

3. This ain't a goody, it's a greaty!

FrancoisDit likes this.
  4. Finally an EP on iTunes! 'Strange Relationships' and 'War' both included along with new track 'Hammer'.

5. I hope opening for Jess Glynne will open her some doors! Hammer is great! I feel her vibe!

eddy2375 and backstreetjoe like this.
  6. This 3 track EP is perfection. Wendy and Lisa, Nikka Costa and St Vincent rolled into one.

7. New tune with Chloe Martini.

8. No idea how I found out about her, but I'm obsessed with Hammer. It looks like she hasn't done anything in the last two years though?

9. She has been doing some songwriting: she has got some credits with Galantis (Rich Boy), Sigma & Take That (Cry), Boyzone (Talk About Love) and Cheryl (Let You)

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  10. Oh right I must have seen her name mentioned on Cheryl's thread then.

edit: She was part of the writing/recording camp for Ella Eyre's upcoming album.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.