CHIC - It’s About Time | The Popjustice Forum

CHIC - It’s About Time

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Didn't see a thread about it and it’s actually confirmed... so

[​IMG]

It’s All About Time
    is set to feature appearances from UK garage legend Craig David, PC Music producer Danny L Harle, rapper Stefflon Don (who just made the XXL Freshmen list), Cali crooner Anderson .Paak, singer Nao and Mura Masa.

First single ‘Boogie All Night’ out June 22nd , album out September 7th

2. I love that Danny worked on this. Can’t wait to hear how they mesh.

matthew. likes this.
  3. Here’s hoping this doesn’t go the way of the Giorgio Moroder album. That could have been a lot more interesting than it ended up being, I think.

4. I'd forgotten how much NAO sounds like Aluna. Boogie All Night sounds like it's going to be pretty good from the live version.

5. Happy to see this has its own thread. I know it caused a little bit of fuss in the Gaga thread but I really do like that album art. Hoping this has some good tracks and hoping Gaga makes it on here with her I Want Your Love cover... Not holding my breath though.

6. Not really feeling Boogie All Night. I adored I’ll Be There - was hoping for something “bigger” like that. Still I’m delighted the album is actually coming.

7. I kind of lost hope of it or her appearing after Nile said they were cutting the album down to about 10 tracks.

8. Would it hurt them to toss it on a deluxe packaging of the album or as an iTunes extra/exclusive?

OlliMaus likes this.
  9. @Aidan fix the title sis.

10. What’s wrong with it?

11. The album title is “It’s About Time”

Vasilios likes this.
  12. Also @Aidan capitalise CHIC sis.

13. So what is the truth.gif

14. Iconic thread already.

15. neinzedd, Aidan and Andy French like this.
  16. That interview worryingly sounds like all the interesting songs haven’t made the final cut.

17. “Till the World Falls” is out

Leo1977 and VitaminBee like this.
  18. No NAO? That’s a shame.

19. This may also be great?

More Information
    Release Date 27 Jul 2018
    Artist CHIC & Dimitri From Paris
    Artist No
    Track List
    CD 1

1. CHIC - Le Freak (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (2018 Remaster)

2. Sister Sledge - Lost In Music (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (2018 Remaster)

3. CHIC - I Want Your Love (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (2018 Remaster)

4. Norma Jean Wright - Saturday (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (2018 Remaster)

5. Sister Sledge - Thinking Of You (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (2018 Remaster)

6. CHIC - My Forbidden Lover (Dimitri From Paris Remix)

7. Sister Sledge - He’s The Greatest Dancer (Dimitri From Paris Remix)

8. CHIC - I Feel Your Love Comin' On (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (2018 Remaster)

9. Sister Sledge - Got To Love Somebody (Dimitri From Paris Remix)

10. Sheila & B. Devotion - Your Love Is Good (Dimitri From Paris Remix) (2018 Remaster)

CD2 (Instrumentals)

1. CHIC - Le Freak (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental)

2. Sister Sledge - Lost In Music (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental) (2018 Remaster)

3. CHIC - I Want Your Love (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental) (2018 Remaster)

4. Norma Jean Wright - Saturday (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental) (2018 Remaster)

5. Sister Sledge - Thinking Of You (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental) (2018 Remaster)

6. CHIC - My Forbidden Lover (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental)

7. Sister Sledge - He’s The Greatest Dancer (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental)

8. CHIC - I Feel Your Love Comin' On (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental) (2018 Remaster)

9. Sister Sledge - Got To Love Somebody (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental)

10. Sheila & B. Devotion - Your Love Is Good (Dimitri From Paris Instrumental) (2018 Remaster)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.