Chinese Pop - General Discussion | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Chinese Pop - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by angelX, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Elva is really sick with bronchial inflammation at the moment! She's been overworking way too much behind the scenes to master this new album and it's taken its toll on her.

Shinko likes this.
  2. The important question is : when is Hebe coming back with another masterpiece?

send photo likes this.
  3. Bop.

It's not the official music video. The song has been on my playlist for almost a year.

4. It's super cheesy but I guess it's for a soundtrack so i'll allow it

junglefish likes this.
  5. Double post but, does anyone like/know My Skin Against Your Skin? They're an awesome indie rock-electro duo and I get Gossip x Yeah Yeah Yeah vibes and i'm into it. Their newest album Question Mark 問號 is on Spotify to stream

junglefish, Squashua and Monkey0 like this.
  6. Triple post and not even bothered because Regine 利菁 is the 55 year old transgender savior of banger pop that we don't deserve, but need

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  7. Produce 101 China Theme song:

Plus the girls' reactions to the YueHua trainees + WJSN's MeiQi and Xuayi:

Two members of Popu Lady are also competing. The first episode should be online with English subs on Wednesday.

Trinu 3.0, Sanctuary and vague like this.
  8. She's kind of just throwing these out there, but they're fun (though generic) bops.

Ceir and Squashua like this.
  9. Tia Ray's new single / album is so good

Sanctuary, Squashua and junglefish like this.
  10. any sammi or joey fans here!!

junglefish likes this.
  11. omg sally

penghuwan and junglefish like this.
  12. This is a revelation. C-Pop is probably my least explored music scene out of East/SE Asia so I need to start keeping more of a tab on this thread because basically everything posted on this page alone has been great.

Deleted member 22682 likes this.
  13. Joey Yung? I was OBSESSED with her in middle/high school. Haven't paid much attention to her music since In Motion though. Are her latest releases worth checking out?

14. oh my god you know her?? a sla y hun um her side track show release "My Secret Live" has some really nice arrangements of her older side tracks.

ugh oh my god what songs are your favs?

15. Well my two favorite albums are Something About You and Ten Most Wanted, my favorite songs from her other albums are What's Up, Dizzy, Honey, My Pride (obviously...), Thinking Too Much and On The Treadmill. I like a lot of her ballads but I find them a bit samey teebs so I can't really say which ones I prefer.

16. Ayyy! This makes me sooo happy. There's so much variety in Chinese pop, so you definitely won't be disappointed. I'd definitely check out By2 if by any chance you're interested in the extra-sugary pop side of things

Squashua likes this.
  17. ugh whats up and honey ughhh yasss bops

do you like "Snake" ?

i don't really know the english translation but i'm sure i love all those songs you mentioneddd

18. Janet 陳欣斈 just released a pretty killer EP, I definitely recommend throwing the girl a few streams

Monkey0 and junglefish like this.
  19. Just finished listening to the EP because of your post and...
    [​IMG]
    I'm scalped't. Never Mine and Fireflies are so good.

penghuwan and Monkey0 like this.
  20. scream

The Starr Chen remix of Who You Are got me like

(and even the original is a great ballad)

junglefish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.