Chloe x Halle - The Kids Are Alright (Debut album) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Chloe x Halle - The Kids Are Alright (Debut album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, Apr 5, 2016.

1. They killed it at the Donny Hathaway Grammys tribute. An absolutely stunning rendition of a stunning song by one of the best performers of all time.

TRAVVV, K94, -tastic and 1 other person like this.
  2. These two are extraordinarily talented. They compliment each other so well. It's rare to see such a duo like them these days

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  3. They had a big storyline in this weeks episode of grown-ish especially Chloe's character. I was impressed by her dramatic acting. I think they're both funny as hell with their comedic chops on the show. Especially Halle's one liners. They're such stars. Being nominated plus performing at the Grammy's, and also starring in a tv show.

Such stars, I tell ya.

sesita, TRAVVV and AshleyKerwin like this.
    TRAVVV likes this.
  6. Their GoT soundtrack song is out:

7. Their album was great.

I liked that Mel from All Saints said she played Shaznay their music and that's when they decided to strip back some of the production on a few of the Testament album tracks. #influential

nooniebao and sesita like this.
  8. We need a new album, ladies. Stat.

nooniebao, sesita and AshleyKerwin like this.
  9. Even their mixtape and EP were perfection!

superultra likes this.
  10. I've actually rekindled my love for Thunder, what a bawp.

superultra and AshleyKerwin like this.
  11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

The way they can just break out into harmonies like that is ridiculous. I really hope their next album is IT for them because I wanna stan, but The Kids Are Alright didn't do much for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.